Does the Word 'Racism' Really Mean Anything Any More?

What is racism (multiple answers allowed)

• laws and policies that discriminate on the basis of race

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • laws and policies deliberately designed to favor some races and disfavor others

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • anything that supports white people keeping power in our country

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • being rude to minorities

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • anything that supports Western Civilization

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • disagreeing with a liberal

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • wearing the regalia or supporting a known racist group like the KKK or neoNazis

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • anything I say it is whenever I want to say it is

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I dunno, whats the chanel the game i on?

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I grew up in the South during the Civil Rights revolution, and back then the term 'racist' meant that you favored laws and policies that discriminated against individuals because of their race. Therefore, segregation laws and Jim Crow was rightfully viewed as racism, which it was.

Then it began to morph into other things, like policies with disproportionate impact. I noted at the time that the advocates of regarding laws and policies with a disproportionate impact to be all about what favored whites and disadvantaged minorities exclusively. If something had a disproportionate impact against whites and in favor of minorities, well that was OK and everyday Middle Class people began to speak of 'reverse racism', etc which all the talking Heads and Social justice Warriors dismissed with as much condescending scorn as possible. But it still was not 'equal rights' which most felt was the ideal standard for a fair and jkust government.

Now everything is racist if it goes against what our Progressive minority wants done. You want our nations immigration laws enforced; that's racist. You want law and order? That too is racist. You want to verify that only eligible voters can vote, well that is racism, etc, etc.

So what do you think racism is really?

Tramp is a racist and a bigot. Now you can show me blacks that he lets in the oval office or even that he hires, it doesn't matter, he is a racist bigot.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Tramp is a racist and a bigot. Now you can show me blacks that he lets in the oval office or even that he hires, it doesn't matter, he is a racist bigot.
So which definition would you use?

I didn't put up 'Anyone that agrees with Trump.'

I grew up in the South during the Civil Rights revolution, and back then the term 'racist' meant that you favored laws and policies that discriminated against individuals because of their race. Therefore, segregation laws and Jim Crow was rightfully viewed as racism, which it was.

Then it began to morph into other things, like policies with disproportionate impact. I noted at the time that the advocates of regarding laws and policies with a disproportionate impact to be all about what favored whites and disadvantaged minorities exclusively. If something had a disproportionate impact against whites and in favor of minorities, well that was OK and everyday Middle Class people began to speak of 'reverse racism', etc which all the talking Heads and Social justice Warriors dismissed with as much condescending scorn as possible. But it still was not 'equal rights' which most felt was the ideal standard for a fair and jkust government.

Now everything is racist if it goes against what our Progressive minority wants done. You want our nations immigration laws enforced; that's racist. You want law and order? That too is racist. You want to verify that only eligible voters can vote, well that is racism, etc, etc.

So what do you think racism is really?

What laws and polices disadvantaged whites over minorities as you claim?

RTS10OZG-1024x683.jpg

I gave a thumbs down to a bunch of Trump protesters once and they screamed at me....RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they never met me before but a thumbs down against what they believe gets them to shout racist.....sick...they are sick...and if you vote with them you are sick too....

Only because I don't give a rip about Israel, you mean?
No because you hate Israel and you hate Jews...you are a classic bigot...were you this way before the great Donald Trump became the greatest president of all time?....

Jews I take individually, Israel I don't care about but I have yet to see why they are not independent and still receive aid of US 3.8 billion bucks a year. Tramp is a large racist and bigot.

Racism has been around since the beginning of time and it is not going away but we do manage to coexist and live together. I do not believe there is a person on earth who is not prejudiced to something or someone. Me included and I have 15 nationalities in my immediate family. Even GOD was racist when he chose the Jews over other people. He "hated Esau and he loved Jacob" Being a racist is not a crime until you act upon it to hurt another physically. I am a woman of color and I do not believe he is a racist. He is just not articulate in forming the words he speak and that make him sound racist.

Last edited:
Jews I take individually, Israel I don't care about but I have yet to see why they are not independent and still receive aid of US 3.8 billion bucks a year.
Because they are a lone nation of reason in an unreasonable part of the world...

Just because you are use to the garbage tramp spouts does not make it NOT RACIST.

Forum List

Back