Does the O-CO2 Satellite once and for all end the Manmade CO2 Hysteria?

Can this get any dumber?!

Just ignore the CO2 flucuating between 180 and 280 for 800,000 years before 1700. Of course there was no satellite data then with weekly details. Curious how that 100 ppm change took 10,000 years to go up and 90,000 years to go down multiple times.

Then it goes up another 100 ppm in 300 years. 30 times faster than ever before. I wonder why.

Oh yeah, no satellites to collect the data. Must be some kind of observational error.
so what's your issue with CO2? Do you know we need it to survive on the planet? just curious.

I'm saying electric stoves don't create carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide and formaldehyde, as gas stoves do.

That is, I'm reporting reality, which has triggered you hard.
sure they do, they burn whatever you heat up. Don't you know that?

No I didn't. You're stupid, but you're not that stupid. You're lying deliberately, out of butthurt.

That means fuck off, troll.
where did the slash and burn line come from but you? Are you truly that ignorant not to know what you posted?

Nobody with a brain gives a rat’s ass about what you consider “deserved” or about whoever you “respect” or about anything you label a “lie.”
Good strategy, dude. People totally respect butthurt personal vendettas. You've got everyone convinced. Well done, and keep it up.

So, is there even one denier here willing to talk about the facts, instead of whimpering out tearful personal vendettas?

There isn't. They've all stopped even pretending they can talk about the science. Deflection-by-crying is the only tactic they bother with now. They're part of a morally bankrupt dying cult.

Sure it does, if you look at a different month.

You hid that data. Why? Honest people don't hide data. You do. You're not intellectually honest.

BTW, I didn't hear anything about slash and burn in the congo in your video?

Good strategy, dude. People totally respect butthurt personal vendettas. You've got everyone convinced. Well done, and keep it up.

So, is there even one denier here willing to talk about the facts, instead of whimpering out tearful personal vendettas?
We were talking about your cheap ass behavior. Try to keep up, manboob.
There isn't. They've all stopped even pretending they can talk about the science.
Well, you’re not very convincing when you pretend to talk about science.
Deflection-by-crying is the only tactic they bother with now. They're part of a morally bankrupt dying cult.
Sure. :itsok:

Sure it does, if you look at a different month.

You hid that data. Why? Honest people don't hide data. You do. You're not intellectually honest.

I took an image from the OCO2 gallery from Google search. It’s odd that the aggregated models on the NASA website PERFECTLY match the Doomsday AGW Cult predictions. The funniest one is the 2015 to 22 aggregate

I took an image from the OCO2 gallery from Google search. It’s odd that the aggregated models on the NASA website PERFECTLY match the Doomsday AGW Cult predictions. The funniest one is the 2015 to 22 aggregate
I see. Because the AGW theory is so good with its predictions, that proves it's all a fake.

And that's how you handwave away all disproof of your loony cult religion.

Forum List

Back