Does that National anthem bother you democrats?

The anthem of our citizens and our flag will not be prostituted.
Respecting the flag enough to salute it during the National Anthem represents prostitution to you?

thats sad

rIt depends on the context. I respected our nation's flag during the national mourning after 9/11. I respect our flag at Arlington National Cemetery, and every July 4th, having even attended an interment there of the ashes of the father of a friend of mine, a patriot. It was a moment that represented both patriotic and spiritual moments for me. BTW: I'm keeping this entirely within the christian faitns.

rIt depends on the context
I cant imagine any context where I would not respect the flag and the nation it represents
Don't play coy with me. The flag is flown everywhere these days in political rallies and pickup trucks. If supporters of BLM fly the Stars and Stripes, will you honor it for the nation it represents? People fly the flag with the message that everyone must accept their views under it. No thank you. I honor the flag when it is flown in the context of its honor for all of us, our nation, and those who have fought and given their lives on our behalf, not when it is flown by a political faction seeking to identify the symbol of our nation with their political views.

I was present at my most beloved aunt's funeral with the military guard fired off the last salute to a deceased officer and handed us her flag, and again when we walked in hot July with a color guard along the paths to inter the ashes of my friend's father at Arlington Cemetery.

Don't fuck with what is sacred.

I cant imagine any context where I would not respect the flag and the nation it represents
Don't play coy with me. The flag is flown everywhere these days in political rallies and pickup trucks. If supporters of BLM fly the Stars and Stripes, will you honor it for the nation it represents? People fly the flag with the message that everyone must accept their views under it. No thank you. I honor the flag when it is flown in the context of its honor for all of us, our nation, and those who have fought and given their lives on our behalf, not when it is flown by a political faction seeking to identify the symbol of our nation with their political views.

I was present at my most beloved aunt's funeral with the military guard fired off the last salute to a deceased officer and handed us her flag, and again when we walked in hot July with a color guard along the paths to inter the ashes of my friend's father at Arlington Cemetery.

Calm down snow flake

You make no sense to me

unlike libs I respect the flag and our nation even when I dont get my way

BLM will never be accused of respecting the flag

but if they ever do I will give them credit for it

Calm down snow flake

So you don't live with the honor and love that the rest of us feel for our country. Got it.

Calm down snow flake

So you don't live with the honor and love that the rest of us feel for our country. Got it.

Calm down snow flake

Remember that our flag flies over the Tuskegee airmen, my father, my uncles, and my aunts

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back