Does Stand Your Ground apply to everybody?

Does it? My neice says "No", because the STAND YOUR GROUND law doesn't apply to Black men. She says Black men are not allowed to protect themselves the same way Whites are.
What do you gun lovers here think? Is STAND YOUR GROUND an equal opportunity law?
your niece shows why women belong in the kitchen,, stand your ground has nothing to do with guns,, and laws apply to everyone

Of course it applies to anyone being threatened.
The law is the law & color has nothing to do with it.
Enforcing it is where the problems start because then you are dealing with actual humans with their own inherent biases & preconceived opinions.

Maybe she lives in an area where certain groups are being denied their rights. Sounds like most Dem run cities in America

No, your niece is wrong, and you're both fucking morons. Stand your ground is adjudicated by the legal system, and there is equal protection under the law in this country, even though racist shits like you don't want it.
Off to IGNORE land you go. When posters start using profanity and calling names, that means they have lost the debate already. BYE. :bye1:

are your really that fucking ignorant??
dont answer we already know,,

stand your ground means you dont have to run away if attacked,, you could use a gun if you want but there are several other options depending on the circumstances,,
IDIOT, a gun is what most people would use isn't it? (Sorry, I couldn't resist. I usually don't call people names)

The STAND YOUR GROUND law was created for scary, wanna be tough Whites to kill Black people. All they have to say is "I thought they were going to hurt me". Think: George Zimmerman. He killed Treyvon Martin and got away with it. His lawyers used the STAND YOUR GROUND defense.

This is a race-baiting thread, based on nonsense. It really should be closed.
Yes, it is but closing threads doesn't make the issue go away. This portends to legalizing murder, no matter how unpleasant that is to your sensibilities.

The talking points have been heard by both sides and so now closing the thread makes no difference at all.

The STAND YOUR GROUND law was created for scary Whites to kill Black people. All they have to say is "I thought they were going to hurt me". Think: George Zimmerman. He killed Treyvon Martin and got away with it. His lawyers used the STAND YOUR GROUND defense.
George Zimmerman was having his head bashed in for being assumed to be a gay man. In self defense George "the 1st white Latino" shot idiot thug Trey Trey right in the chest. The lawyers were right, while racists like you are continually wrong.

Now if you could reign in your savages and teach them not to be savages, then more black people wouldnt be out there murdering each other. The buck stops with you.

Forum List

Back