Does Sharia law violate international law?

This question is more for democrats who will ram rod a one world system down our collective throats.

Biden seems to want to 'normalize" them to get them to act and think the way he does.

Maybe if they hang a rainbow flag above their capital they can ignore this and give them all a big hug and kiss and welcome them to the UN.
I have heard about those people, even seen some that tiptoe up to it, but without outright voicing support, (as most Americans would not want to subjugate our country to it), but never actually met one. I figure they are out there on the fringe and I don't support extremism.

The court in The Hague will not investigate the alleged crimes of the US military in Afghanistan, said the chief prosecutor of the ICC, Karim Khan.
And rightly so, because this is completely different!

The court in The Hague will not investigate the alleged crimes of the US military in Afghanistan, said the chief prosecutor of the ICC, Karim Khan.
And rightly so, because this is completely different!

Read the Bomb the Hague Act. The US military cannot be tried for war crimes.. Dubya got that passed right before we invaded Iraqq.

Sharia law was around in the 1800's also. Why did the US hang people in public if hanging is Sharia law, you never proved it was a law in Sharia custom though.

Votto

Sharia law in the US and Europe is strictly about voluntary arbitration in civil matters between Muslims. .. It would be like Beit Din or Rabbinic Counsel which has been in the US for 250 years.

Catholics also have some sort of civil arbitrage although I can't remember what its called. NONE of these religious counsels or rulings supercede US laws.. State or Federal..

There's really NO reason to get worked up or try to scare people.

Votto

Sharia law in the US and Europe is strictly about voluntary arbitration in civil matters between Muslims. .. It would be like Beit Din or Rabbinic Counsel which has been in the US for 250 years.

Catholics also have some sort of civil arbitrage although I can't remember what its called. NONE of these religious counsels or rulings supercede US laws.. State or Federal..

There's really NO reason to get worked up or try to scare people.

First, let's clarify that the word 'Sharia' itself means law, to say 'Sharia law' is incorrect.
What today is called International law, was founded on the precepts of Noahide Laws.

Now, if it was anything like the Beit Din in the US,
it would be called that, rather something else.

Islamic doctrine is global conversion to Islam,
Sharia fundamentally contradicts International Law.

First, let's clarify that the word 'Sharia' itself means law, to say 'Sharia law' is incorrect.
What today is called International law, was founded on the precepts of Noahide Laws.

Sharia (law) doesn't permit theft of land or property. Why would Muslim religious law be called Beit Din?

Sharia (law) doesn't permit theft of land or property. Why would Muslim religious law be called Beit Din?

Because that was your claim, whenever you lose an argument for Islam,
you try to draw a false equivalence on others.

Just recently, you've also claimed,
that since the Jerusalem Temple was destroyed,
a 2000 years ago, it can no longer be a Jewish site.

So speaking of the doctrine of Islam and land theft,
is there an expiration date, or a process to appropriate other's holiest sites?

(P.S.)
And let's not forget this is not only about Jewish holy sites,
compare it also to the Islamic likely treatment of Hindu lands.

Last edited:

All religious law does.

If I had to choose...yes give me the chair....do you know how long a human can live with his head detached?....long enough to know what just happened....
A pretty creepy myth (with scientific backing to date) about the beheading of King Henry XIII’s second wife Anne Boleyn.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back