Does Sharia law violate international law?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So the Taliban has a public execution and hangs them from a crane for all to see for days after they had been caught doing something unlawful. They did this according to Sharia law.

They did this after Biden had praised them for being businesslike and professional. So do democrats still think they are business like and professional? Should the US dump more money into them now and let them join the international community like Biden thinks they should be?

What say you?

If chopping off heads doesn't break international law we have a problem in international laws.....

If chopping off heads doesn't break international law we have a problem in international laws.....
Is the electric chair better?

I dunno. I suppose it depends how well you do either.

But I think hanging them from a crane is kind of "Clint Eastwoodish"

I almost expect to see Clint riding in on a horse in the sequel to Unforgiven.

And yes, I still think he could still kick their arses at age 90.

So the Taliban has a public execution and hangs them from a crane for all to see for days after they had been caught doing something unlawful. They did this according to Sharia law.

They did this after Biden had praised them for being businesslike and professional. So do democrats still think they are business like and professional? Should the US dump more money into them now and let them join the international community like Biden thinks they should be?

What say you?
Rump called the Taliban "smart". So do trumptards still think they are smart?

Is the electric chair better?

I dunno. I suppose it depends how well you do either.

But I think hanging them from a crane is kind of "Clint Eastwoodish"

I almost expect to see him riding in on a horse in the sequel to Unforgiven.

And yes, I still think he could still kick their arses at 90.
If I had to choose...yes give me the chair....do you know how long a human can live with his head detached?....long enough to know what just happened....

Rump called the Taliban "smart". So do trumptards still think they are smart?
When comparing them to Leftists, it beats releasing murderers back into society to murder again.

So that is a tough one.

When comparing them to Leftists, it beats releasing murderers back into society to murder again.

So that is a tough one.
In other words, you admire the Taliban? Looks like you answered your own thread.

What say you?
Won't bother with your point on Biden administration, but will speak opinion to you thread title question, which matters not to your real thrust or jab.
Sharia law violates international law as it sees fit for it's religious or political purposes, depending on how it is being enforced. The question is, what international body are you willing to subjugate the laws of your own country to, and why. Would you give up Bush, Obama or trump to be tried by and international court? Bad idea, unless you are a one world government kind of guy. I am not.

Sharia law has been around for thousands of years. What it teaches is against most laws.

Stoning of women. Genital mutilation, honor killings, acid throw in the faces of women, woman treated as slaves and having no rights at all.

Nothing law abiding about it.

Won't bother with your point on Biden administration, but will speak opinion to you thread title question, which matters not to your real thrust or jab.
Sharia law violates international law as it sees fit for it's religious or political purposes, depending on how it is being enforced. The question is, what international body are you willing to subjugate the laws of your own country to, and why. Would you give up Bush, Obama or trump to be tried by and international court? Bad idea, unless you are a one world government kind of guy. I am not.
This question is more for democrats who will ram rod a one world system down our collective throats.

Biden seems to want to 'normalize" them to get them to act and think the way he does.

Maybe if they hang a rainbow flag above their capital they can ignore this and give them all a big hug and kiss and welcome them to the UN.

Another trumptard admiring the Taliban. Thanks for playing.
You prefer the revolving door of the prison system, or better yet, no prison at all that allows repeated offenders to continue to murder.

You prefer the revolving door of the prison system, or better yet, no prison at all that allows repeated offenders to continue to murder.
Not at all. I would like to throw Rump in a cold dank prison and throw away the key. How about you?

Forum List

Back