Does Obama's William Ayers Connection Bother You More than Troopergate?

so true, at the invite of Senator Alice Palmer, who apparently knew Ayers well enough to set up the meeting to inform the liberals in her particular group that she was stepping down to run for Congress and that Obama was to be her successor. So you'll also blame Obama for Palmer's association with Ayers which in turn led to his own association? makes perfect sense to me, only NOT

I mean McCain not only associated with but married a woman whose own father is a convicted FELON a man who financed McCain's initial bid to enter politics.Then there are the Bush's. Who, granted aren't in the current political race but seem relevant just the same since the right whiners are so up in arms over Obama having a passing relationship with a terrorist; Prescott Bush assisted the Nazi's!

YouTube - bush prescott nazi connection

Bush isn't on the ballot again, I know that is hard for you to believe since the whole Democratic National Convention told you that he was running. I don't believe my cousin's, cousin's friend has anything to do with Obama or MCcain. But if you launch your political career from a self admitted terrorist's home, then yes that does implicate you with that terrorist.

Bush isn't on the ballot again, I know that is hard for you to believe since the whole Democratic National Convention told you that he was running. I don't believe my cousin's, cousin's friend has anything to do with Obama or MCcain. But if you launch your political career from a self admitted terrorist's home, then yes that does implicate you with that terrorist.

Which is worse, guilty by association, or guilty by direct involvement? I'll take Prescott Bush for 100 Alex!:eusa_whistle::badgrin:

Everybody knows that the Messiah who can Walk On Water loves and worships Communists and Moslems. He secretly prayed for the Weather Underground, even when he was 8 YEARS OLD. Everybody knows this. The Weather Underground is made up of Communist anti-war terrorists!

Surely McCain is implicated with the Bush family. I would guess he meets with them, dicusses strategy, whatnot, hires their old strategists, etc, to some extent. No?

Which is worse, guilty by association, or guilty by direct involvement? I'll take Prescott Bush for 100 Alex!:eusa_whistle::badgrin:

let's talk about direct involvement. attending a church for 20 years that preached black supremacy. seems like direct involvement to me. ask anyone with a brain? they would say "disqualified".

If you want to compare the two men's characters.....

When McCain came back from Vietnam, he cheated repeatedly on his crippled wife, and then divorced her to marry Cindy Hensley. In the 1980's McCain lobbied for Charles Keating, the saving and loan felon who stole billions in pension money, and took numerous jet set vacations at Keating's expense. In the 1990's McCain had an affair with a lobbyist that so scared his staff, that they told her to stay away from him. His campaigns for the Senate were all financed with his wife Cindy's mob money. In 1994 Cindy McCain forged prescriptions in the names of her employees and stole drugs from her own charity. McCain's campaign this year is getting huge amounts of oil company money. His pick for vice president is under an ethics investigation and will probably be indicted on Oct 31st. McCain is 72 years old, has had cancer 5 times and is on 5 different medications. He is so out of it, that his staff will no longer let him talk to the press unscripted.

Barak Obama graduated from Harvard Law School and went back to his community to help people who had lost their jobs when the plants shut down. He met his wife at the law firm where the worked together, and he has never cheated on his wife, and she has never forged prescriptions or stolen drugs. Obama has never lobbied for anyone that stole billions of dollars from pensioners. Obama's campaign is financed by 1.5 million contributors. Obama's pick for vice president has spent 30 years in the U.S. Senate and is the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Obama is taking no medications and is available to talk to the press unscripted. His three main priorities for America are getting out of Iraq, universal healthcare, and American energy independence.

If you want to compare the two men's characters.....

When McCain came back from Vietnam, he cheated repeatedly on his crippled wife, and then divorced her to marry Cindy Hensley. In the 1980's McCain lobbied for Charles Keating, the saving and loan felon who stole billions in pension money, and took numerous jet set vacations at Keating's expense. In the 1990's McCain had an affair with a lobbyist that so scared his staff, that they told her to stay away from him. His campaigns for the Senate were all financed with his wife Cindy's mob money. In 1994 Cindy McCain forged prescriptions in the names of her employees and stole drugs from her own charity. McCain's campaign this year is getting huge amounts of oil company money. His pick for vice president is under an ethics investigation and will probably be indicted on Oct 31st. McCain is 72 years old, has had cancer 5 times and is on 5 different medications. He is so out of it, that his staff will no longer let him talk to the press unscripted.

Barak Obama graduated from Harvard Law School and went back to his community to help people who had lost their jobs when the plants shut down. He met his wife at the law firm where the worked together, and he has never cheated on his wife, and she has never forged prescriptions or stolen drugs. Obama has never lobbied for anyone that stole billions of dollars from pensioners. Obama's campaign is financed by 1.5 million contributors. Obama's pick for vice president has spent 30 years in the U.S. Senate and is the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Obama is taking no medications and is available to talk to the press unscripted. His three main priorities for America are getting out of Iraq, universal healthcare, and American energy independence.

where did you copy THAT one from ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back