Does Nancy Pelosi pay her "FAIR SHARE" of taxes?

• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
Well that's a lie. I've said many times I'd be happy with the same 31.5% that I paid.
Dip shit he's not talking about you....the LEFT means the media and the dem politicians........we only include you peasants because you're the morons that vote for these idiots.....but we don't care about your opintion becasue you don't make and decisions.

Remember the cap on salt tax deductions?....Trump put a cap on these deductions because it was a way for the super rich to pay zero in taxes...well Pelosi and her rich friends hated that and never forgave Trump for doing that...now they are fighting to remove the cap so the rich can go back to deducting their used underwear donations to charity....

This is 100% true, and the dirty little secret of the left.

The ignorant left wing useful sheep are once again oblivious to reality because they are stupid.

See how the useful idiots immediately jump to the defense of Nancy fucking Pelosi?

Holy crap, you guys are pathetic.

This is 100% true, and the dirty little secret of the left.

The ignorant left wing useful sheep are once again oblivious to reality because they are stupid.
I believe more than his tweets or speeches this is why the swamp hated Trump...he fucked up their get rich schemes.....

I believe more than his tweets or speeches this is why the swamp hated Trump...he fucked up their get rich schemes.....

You nailed it. Bravo. No sarcasm. You nailed it.

The question is why are the useful idiots gleefully doing the dirty work for their ruling elite?

Lefties…..”FAIR SHARE” is a meaningless term.

You know this and that is why you refuse to quantify it.

If you replied "YES", how so??

IF you replied "NO", how so??
I don't know. She refuses to release her tax returns while calling for others to do so...

Pelosi Tries to Extend $137,000 Tax Break for Two of Her Multi-Million-Dollar Homes​

She's reportedly worth $140 million, but a lot of this probably jointly owned by her husband...

two_iron
----------------------
Do you?
I'm willing to bet I've paid more taxes in the last 30 years than you and your stuttering shit clown together.

I'm making (2) assumptions:

1. Josef Stolen never declared any grift/extortion/shakedown money on his taxes.
2. You're an unemployable, autistic shut-in that has never seen a 20 dollar bill.

We know that Donald Trump doesn't.
Actually we absolutely DO know Trump pays his fair share. The IRS and whatever the NY State tax authority is called have been giving Trump proctoscopies on his taxes for decades without finding anything wrong. With all the people trying to find something, ANYTHING, to nail Trump on, if he had played fast and loose with the tax laws SOMEONE would have found out.

Actually we absolutely DO know Trump pays his fair share. The IRS and whatever the NY State tax authority is called have been giving Trump proctoscopies on his taxes for decades without finding anything wrong. With all the people trying to find something, ANYTHING, to nail Trump on, if he had played fast and loose with the tax laws SOMEONE would have found out.
don’t forget Madcow big show where she got a copy of one his returns showing f he paid millions in taxes

New Topics

Forum List

Back