Does Mitt Romney's Son Tagg Have An Investment In Some Ohio Voting Machines?

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Mitt Romney's 42-year-old son, Tagg, who has already faced criticism for his dealings with Allen Stanford who was convicted of milking investors out of $8 Billion in a Ponzi scheme, may have much bigger questions to answer after shocking allegations brought forth by PolitcolNews.com.

The website claims that Romney owns an interest in Hart Intercivic voting machines which will be used to calculate votes in Hamilton County.

The report was only released hours ago and Obama supporters already seem to be taking the news seriously. Change.org already has an online petition up and running that calls for "Attorney General Eric Holder: Investigate Tagg Romney owning voting machines in OHIO....".

Looks like things may get very interesting in the Buckeye state in the coming weeks.

Does Mitt Romney's Son Tagg Have An Investment In Some Ohio Voting Machines? | Cleveland Leader

Wouldn't surprise me at all but just in case, if I remember right, Diebold is Repub owned. Bring on those hanging chad.

Hey, it worked for Bush and besides, he had more than a little help from his buds on the SCOTUS.

Tagg is the one or one of the two who is following in his dear daddy's footsteps, right? A tiny little something in his xmas stocking and just like that, he's a vulture capitalist like pop. But he doesn't seem to have his daddy's bloodlust or something cuz apparently he's been a bit of a wash up. (Pretty weird to think that only a gazillion million bucks would brand you a failure.)

Anyway, interesting article if you can stand the crawly feeling your skin gets. Interestingly, little Tagg also "served" his missionary-ing in France.

Mitt, Tagg, And The Romney Family

The whole lot of them is corrupt. They may be operating inside the law but I doubt it and if so, its just barely.

They're gonna make the Bush dynasty look like the good guys

Did Tag really make love to a turkey baster?

He's so "soft" and "squishy". Like white cotton candy.

Angry-Mitt-linc-10_zps6b124d30.jpg

The whole lot of them is corrupt. They may be operating inside the law but I doubt it and if so, its just barely.

They're gonna make the Bush dynasty look like the good guys

I hope they don't get away with it. But I think the Democrats are ready for them. I hope so.

well i hope for no dodgy behavior from either side . i am sure their won,t be but i hope not

New Topics

Forum List

Back