Zone1 Does Metallica sing about ups or downs?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Why are snakes tormenting him here? Did he give himself up to the snakes or did he leave them?

What is the problem with being unforgiven? For example, I don't care if Yahweh forgave me or not, I didn't ask him for forgiveness.

But I wouldn't want to be rejected by heaven because I want to do something to make the sun rise.

Metallica have beautiful ballads, but I'm not sure if they want the sun to rise. I don't understand what they mean.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Not everyone is a challenged person such as yourself. Some people DO seek forgiveness for what they have done.
People make mistakes, it is not their fault, as a rule, they are simply misled.

Their god does not forgive even people who could not bear the arbitrariness of the villains, and committed suicide. He imputes to them what is his own fault.

Christians can deliberately commit villainy and he forgives them for it, but I do not forgive him for it.

But here I am primarily interested in the motif of snakes. Metallica has a lot of serpents, and the snake among the ancient peoples is the main symbol of evil. That's a coincidence?

• Banned
Their god is unforgiven to me and will never be forgiven

People make mistakes, it is not their fault, as a rule, they are simply misled.

Their god does not forgive even people who could not bear the arbitrariness of the villains, and committed suicide. He imputes to them what is his own fault.

Christians can deliberately commit villainy and he forgives them for it, but I do not forgive him for it.

But here I am primarily interested in the motif of snakes. Metallica has a lot of serpents, and the snake among the ancient peoples is the main symbol of evil. That's a coincidence?

Snakes can mean a lot of things. Mostly for them, it's a cool, "don't tread on me" symbol.

Forum List

Back