Does ManMade Global Warming create volcanoes?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
"Scientists discover 91 volcanoes below Antarctic ice sheet

This is in addition to 47 already known about and eruption would melt more ice in region affected by climate change"

CO2 must drive volcano creation, amiright? We know that CO2 is responsible for any ice melt, therefore CO2 is creating the volcanoes. If she weighed the same as a duck then she would be made of wood and, therefore, a witch. She's a witch, burn her! This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere

Science = settled

We have consensus!

Scientists discover 91 volcanoes below Antarctic ice sheet

This is in addition to 47 already known about and eruption would melt more ice in region affected by climate change"

CO2 must drive volcano creation, amiright? We know that CO2 is responsible for any ice melt, therefore CO2 is creating the volcanoes. If she weighed the same as a duck then she would be made of wood and, therefore, a witch. She's a witch, burn her! This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere

Science = settled

We have consensus!

Yes.
CO2 also causes erosion and land subsidence.

Science = settled

We have consensus!

Yes.

I thought it makes soda fizz--------

Science = settled

We have consensus!

Yes.

It also makes liberal heads explode.

Science = settled

We have consensus!

Yes.

It also makes liberal heads explode.

I'd like to buy the world a coke. ~~~~~~~~~

Despite the claims of Frank and Todd, global warming doesn't create volcanoes.

It can sort of "uncork" them, if a glacier on top of a volcano melts.

Iceland's got a volcano problem — and it's only going to get worse
---
Iceland loses about 11 billion tons of ice each year. That loss causes the island's surface to decompress and expand upward — it's currently rising 1.4 inches every year, much faster than scientists predicted.

The faster the land rises, the less pressure there is holding magma in chambers, making it easier for magma to rise to the surface and for new eruptions to occur.
---

Forum List

Back