Does Hillary's "Open Border" policy make any sense?

If Hillary opens the borders what happens to the US ?

• Jobs will become tougher to find and labor rates drop

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • If illegals can't find work they will resort to gang and drug violence

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Hillary doesn't care what happens as long as they vote democrat

• Hillary will be sure that the urban democrat plantation is maintained

• Illegal drugs will stream into the US across the southern border

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • I prefer to build the wall and keep the US safe

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
During the last debate Hillary charged that Trump used Mexican labor for his new DC hotel. Trump called her a liar and said he used e-verify. Now think about Hillary's new open border policy and how that will affect the labor market. If a few million hispanics and Syrians enter the country the law of "supply and demand" means that wages go down, unemployment goes up, and drug and gang violence skyrockets. Healthcare costs keep going up while access goes down.

I need someone to explain how "open borders" does anything but destroy the labor markets and entitlements.

Now think about Hillary's new open border policy and how that will affect the labor market.
What "new open border policy" is that? Can you supply a link to "Hillary's new open border policy"?

Open borders may work in Europe with a lot of countries on a more or less equal footing economically. However, countries south of us are still far too needy to have an open border concept in the Americas. America and Canada would be overrun and buried with people looking for a better life. I don't see a lot of Americans pining to move to Colombia or Brazil or Mexico where the living is easy. It wouldn't work.

During the last debate Hillary charged that Trump used Mexican labor for his new DC hotel. Trump called her a liar and said he used e-verify. Now think about Hillary's new open border policy and how that will affect the labor market. If a few million hispanics and Syrians enter the country the law of "supply and demand" means that wages go down, unemployment goes up, and drug and gang violence skyrockets. Healthcare costs keep going up while access goes down.

I need someone to explain how "open borders" does anything but destroy the labor markets and entitlements.

What 'Open Border" policy?

Feel free to quote it.

Feel free to quote it.
It is what she wants.
“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders. We have to resist protectionism [and] other kinds of barriers to market access and to trade.”- Hillary Clinton

And we already know the bitch loves the FAILURE(consistently failed) of amnesty. INSANITY

Feel free to quote it.
Why would a Policy with ZERO rules needs to be quoted?
You are revealing the fact that you never watched her past interviews.

"Open borders" allows me to get dental work in Nogales for 60% of what it would cost in the USA.

Case closed.

How does open borders allow that? Open borders would have nothing to do with your insurance policy especially if you have a Preferred Provider network.

The whole OP about "open borders" is fictional, so it can mean anything I want it to me. In my case, I want it to mean that I can cross the border for cheap dental care, which I do.

And we already know the bitch loves the FAILURE(consistently failed) of amnesty. INSANITY
70% of agricultural workers are undocumented. Think about it. Without them, we'll be in a lot of trouble. Amnesty makes sense.

Feel free to quote it.

Have a Conservative Google it for you.

"Open borders" allows me to get dental work in Nogales for 60% of what it would cost in the USA.

Case closed.

How does open borders allow that? Open borders would have nothing to do with your insurance policy especially if you have a Preferred Provider network.

The whole OP about "open borders" is fictional, so it can mean anything I want it to me. In my case, I want it to mean that I can cross the border for cheap dental care, which I do.
It's not fictional, you're just a blind & deaf dumbfuck.

Case closed.

Since you already do it, then your argument is moot.

Case closed.

It's not fictional, you're just a blind & deaf dumbfuck.
Neo-Conservatives only read Neo-Conservative Good News publications.

70% of agricultural workers are undocumented. Think about it. Without them, we'll be in a lot of trouble. Amnesty makes sense.
Amnesty is PROVEN to incite more illegals. It is FACT. IDK how anyone could think it is the answer when history, EVERY TIME, tells you its not.
Here is an immigration plan I have pondered that actually helps our country and its citizens and not the politicians or the corporatists. If people ACTUALLY CARED, this is what immigration "reform" would like
It even defeats your cliché "70% of agricultural workers are undocumented. Think about it. Without them, we'll be in a lot of trouble". Which is nothing more than what the rich tell people to say.
GO after CAUSES. It is called "solving problems" :D
TNHarleys solution to the immigration problem

New Topics

Forum List

Back