Does Governor Walker's lack of degree or his college records matter?

Does it matter to you that Governor Walker has no college degree?

• I consider myself left of center- yes- we should focus on his lack of degree

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I consider myself right of center- -yes we should focus on his lack of degree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I consider myself left of center- no- his lack of college degree is irrelevant.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I consider myself right of center- no- his lack of college degree is irrelevant.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I consider myself unaffiliated- yes- we should focus on his lack of degree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I consider myself unaffiliated- no- we should not focus on his lack of degree

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
At least three threads by Conservatives so far whining about how horrible everyone is about Walker's lack of a college degree- complaining about how liberals are trying to spin it.

No threads actually complaining about Walker's lack of a degree

So here is the opportunity to be counted

Do you care whether Governor Walker has a college degree? Yes or No?

Afaik there's no degree requirement to become President of the United States. So no, it doesn't matter to me. Know lots of smart people without degrees, and lots of stupid people with them. :)

If the Right is so obsessed about Obama's transcripts, then to stay intellectually consistent, they must demand Walker to release his college records.

Let's see if the Right is intelligent. I won't hold my breath.

Walker has no problem releasing his college records. The left is trying to find someone to trash talk Walker and it's not working. One guy did say that Walker wasn't a prankster nor a jokester. I guess there won't be any haircuts to be found.

Thanks to diligent research by investigative reporters who have since retired and newly created tax exempt propaganda sources like Media Matters we knew everything about George Bush's college years including the college years of Bush's daughters. It looks like college records matter only for republicans. Barry Hussein Sotero's college records are sealed in a safe somewhere and the media isn't interested. It should be noted that the only president who lacked a college degree was hand picked by the democrat establishment to replace FDR whom they and the media (who kept it a secret) knew would not live out his 4th term.

If the Right is so obsessed about Obama's transcripts, then to stay intellectually consistent, they must demand Walker to release his college records.

Let's see if the Right is intelligent. I won't hold my breath.
Liberals demanded Bush's records, silent on Obama's records, now with Walker they need to be seen. Can I say hypocrite?

Howard "Screech" Dean...who is the quintessential New England Pinhead Liberal said Walker was not well educated enough to be president, because he dropped out his senior year.

Dean, who has an acute case of God-complex and an equally acute case of Asshole, ran for president a few years ago and got humiliated, and also humiliated himself....so he should know something about NOT being qualified for the Presidency.

But, he is like all Northeastern Pinheads...he never learns...because he thinks he already knows it all.

"Does the President believe college records are indicative of how well someone would be President?"

"I think the President believes college records are indicative of how well someone did at college."

- "The West Wing"

At least three threads by Conservatives so far whining about how horrible everyone is about Walker's lack of a college degree- complaining about how liberals are trying to spin it.

He saved a leftist state from economic ruin with conservative ideals.

Clearly he knows what he is doing so a degree would just be icing on the cake

but leftist medias lie constantly so only the most useless crap will get airtime.

Think we overvalue the value of a college degree. Presumedly (I certainly like to think so) CIA analysts have lots of degrees but the degrees didn't help them see 9/11 coming. Nor did a degree help the doctors who operated on Joan Rivers not kill her. And not having a degree didn't prevent Bill Gates from becomming the richest person the Earth has ever produced.

Jesus, Mohammed, and Moses didn't have school degrees even relative to the time and place but think they were kinda successful.

I really don't care. I honestly don't know much about Scott Walker, aside from what I have read here, but I could care less whether or not he has a college degree.

Think we overvalue the value of a college degree. Presumedly (I certainly like to think so) CIA analysts have lots of degrees but the degrees didn't help them see 9/11 coming. Nor did a degree help the doctors who operated on Joan Rivers not kill her. And not having a degree didn't prevent Bill Gates from becomming the richest person the Earth has ever produced.

Jesus, Mohammed, and Moses didn't have school degrees even relative to the time and place but think they were kinda successful.

Jesus had the carpentry thing going. That dude was making bank.

Jesus had the carpentry thing going. That dude was making bank.

Woulda lived a lot longer being content with the Trades that's for sure. :) But someone always tries to go from an honorable profession to Management. ;)

Who is the one Ahole who said yes?

Who is the one Ahole who said yes?

I didn't check off the box to identify the poster.

Certainly not anyone who is actually posting here.

Based on unsubstantiated rumors that he applied as a foreign student, the Right demanded Obama's records. The rumor from Walker's fellow students is he was a cheat and was thrown out of school for that cheating. So why doesn't the Right demand the school records on Walker's cheating???

New Topics

Forum List

Back