Does God Exist?

Dingbat's always wanted one of those Nazi death camp lampshades.
God wanted to share his love so he made a bunch of retards, gimps, the deformed, the ugly, and kids with cancer. Got it.

To the contrary, now we know why you aren't married.
What does being married have to do with anything. God isn't married, Jesus wasn't married. The Tooth Fairy isn't married...

God has to do with love. Yet, you end up in some weird, warped places from "Nazi death camp lampshades to retards, gimps, the deformed, the ugly, and kids with cancer." You reap what you sow. Are you seeing your life after death now?
I'm simply asking why god makes retards, gimps, the deformed, the ugly, and kids with cancer...
How many times have you asked that question, Taz?

What was my answer?
You make no sense. I think you may be a retard that god made.
Really? Everyone knows it. You do it day after day after day. I've answered it a dozen times myself at least. I've seen others answer is dozens of times too. You have probably bleated the same stupid question a hundred times. Do you you think the answer is going to change?
I'm waiting for someone to give me a proper explanation as to why god would make or have deformed... babies in his kingdom, when he could eradicate them surely. You've struck out about 400 times in a row.
You have been given a proper explanation. Dozens of times. That's not what you are after. It's sad what you are after.
The answer is not going to change. Keep asking it and I'll keep pointing out what you are doing. Fair enough?
Everyone who gave me an answer said something different. And none really explained why god would make kids suffer.

Haha. Even ding is tired of your stupid questions.

What do you call people who ask stupid questions? It isn't just as simple as saying you're stupid or a moron although I've thought of it many times :icon_rolleyes:. I think it's because you are angry and hostile and want to make others squirm. This explains how it gives you a chance to say dumb and awful things.
I'm just curious as to how you believers see that god makes (or sets the conditions for...) deformed babies and such. And basically, you have no answer and are getting upset over not having a proper answer and blame me for whatever. Interesting.
I'm curious what makes a person do what you do, taz. Can you answer that one?
Curiosity.

Ah...the God is Utopia theory.

We can add that to the other theories on the list: God Exists, and God Does Not Exist.

God wanted to share his love so he made a bunch of retards, gimps, the deformed, the ugly, and kids with cancer. Got it.

What does being married have to do with anything. God isn't married, Jesus wasn't married. The Tooth Fairy isn't married...

God has to do with love. Yet, you end up in some weird, warped places from "Nazi death camp lampshades to retards, gimps, the deformed, the ugly, and kids with cancer." You reap what you sow. Are you seeing your life after death now?
I'm simply asking why god makes retards, gimps, the deformed, the ugly, and kids with cancer...

What was my answer?
Really? Everyone knows it. You do it day after day after day. I've answered it a dozen times myself at least. I've seen others answer is dozens of times too. You have probably bleated the same stupid question a hundred times. Do you you think the answer is going to change?
I'm waiting for someone to give me a proper explanation as to why god would make or have deformed... babies in his kingdom, when he could eradicate them surely. You've struck out about 400 times in a row.
You have been given a proper explanation. Dozens of times. That's not what you are after. It's sad what you are after.
The answer is not going to change. Keep asking it and I'll keep pointing out what you are doing. Fair enough?
Everyone who gave me an answer said something different. And none really explained why god would make kids suffer.
You couldn't care less what the answers were.

Haha. Even ding is tired of your stupid questions.

What do you call people who ask stupid questions? It isn't just as simple as saying you're stupid or a moron although I've thought of it many times :icon_rolleyes:. I think it's because you are angry and hostile and want to make others squirm. This explains how it gives you a chance to say dumb and awful things.
I'm just curious as to how you believers see that god makes (or sets the conditions for...) deformed babies and such. And basically, you have no answer and are getting upset over not having a proper answer and blame me for whatever. Interesting.
I'm curious what makes a person do what you do, taz. Can you answer that one?
Curiosity.
No. That's not it. I think it's more like sociopath.

What was my answer?
Your answers are stupid.

What was my answer?
Your answers are stupid.
Again... you couldn't care less what the answers were.

It's your thing. You have a disorder.

The short answer: No. We're born, we live, we die. That's it. There is no intelligence controlling the universe.

God exists. The evidence is the universe, Earth, and everything else in it is here so we can live fantastic, perfect, wonderful lives.

But everything isn't so wonderful despite all this. So what's the prob? A&E disobeyed the creator. Later, we were rescued by the savior so we can go back to living fantastic, perfect, wonderful lives. Thus, some will be saved while most won't. It is what it is.

The short answer: No. We're born, we live, we die. That's it. There is no intelligence controlling the universe.

God exists. The evidence is the universe, Earth, and everything else in it is here so we can live fantastic, perfect, wonderful lives.

But everything isn't so wonderful despite all this. So what's the prob? A&E disobeyed the creator. Later, we were rescued by the savior so we can go back to living fantastic, perfect, wonderful lives. Thus, some will be saved while most won't. It is what it is.
Are the deformed and suffering living fantastic, perfect lives?

Are you enjoying yourself, Taz?

You guys seem to want to ignore the fact that you're god has deformed babies suffering extreme pain in his realm.

You guys seem to want to ignore the fact that you're god has deformed babies suffering extreme pain in his realm.
Do you get excited when you see a handicapped child?

New Topics

Forum List

Back