Does God Exist?

The universe made all the ingredients. Supernovas...

That's impossible. The universe is too complex.
Everything in the universe is a product of the Big Bang, and the evolution of the universe afterwards.

Don't be silly. There is no intelligence behind a big bang, e.g. a firecracker doesn't just appear in your butt and light itself to wake you up.
And we don't know why it happened or how it happened. Still doesn't default to an invisible dude.

Yes, we know why it happened. It's like why some people start a family. They want to share their love. God wanted to shared his love.

Everything in the universe is a product of the Big Bang, and the evolution of the universe afterwards.
Then why can the point of the big bang not be traced back to the beginning.

LOL there was no universe, then nothing just decided to explode into something

Do you really claim that this is science

bb is cyclical, the nothing was compressed energy reverting to matter.
LOL you better tell the professors ranting that time and space did not exist until the big bang.

Also for that theory to hold water the current state of the universe should not be in speeding expansion which precludes any reversing cycle

Play on

Also for that theory to hold water the current state of the universe should not be in speeding expansion which precludes any reversing cycle
matter is expanding by a trajectory of a finite angle that will return all matter at the same time to the origin without ever changing direction to recompress to create a new moment of singularity.
Actually the universe is observed in a speeding expansion of which the end result is the opposite of your babble. You are referring to the big crunch which requires that the explosion loses energy, yet the expansion is gaining energy.

Please try to keep up agent Y, you are making your group look sad
Actually the universe is observed in a speeding expansion of which the end result is the opposite of your babble. You are referring to the big crunch which requires that the explosion loses energy, yet the expansion is gaining energy.

matter is expanding by a trajectory of a finite angle that will return all matter at the same time to the origin without ever changing direction to recompress to create a new moment of singularity.
as stated, morons are known for reading comprehension deficits ...

what group would that be - not many metaphysical spiritualists. of those they all make you look like an idiot.
How does matter that is speeding away from itself into infinity form a singularity

And is Bart Simpson involved
How does matter that is speeding away from itself into infinity form a singularity

for as long as to complete the trajectory finite angle at the same time for all the material that was expelled.

do you need a bowl of milk as well ...
Are word salads your specialty

More like Bart Stupak for BreezeWood .

We just think the universe is speeding away from itself as we can't see that, i.e. we can't see into the future. All we can see is the past. However, it's been true to its course so far. Tomorrow? Maybe not.
Well some of us think anyway

Don't be silly. There is no intelligence behind a big bang, e.g. a firecracker doesn't just appear in your butt and light itself to wake you up.
And we don't know why it happened or how it happened. Still doesn't default to an invisible dude.

Yes, we know why it happened. It's like why some people start a family. They want to share their love. God wanted to shared his love.
How do you know that?

it would be a crime not to try to convert others to SAVE them.

How many times does a person have to say, "No thank you, I don't care to be saved by you or anyone else", before the life guards bugger off?

lifeguard-man-isolated-blue-wall-with-sad-depressed-expression_1368-83767.jpg

How many times does a person have to say, "No thank you, I don't care to be saved by you or anyone else", before the life guards bugger off?

View attachment 392844Christions
It varies from life guard to life guard, but I think I answered your previous question.
I've never understood why it's important that others believe what you believe. Faith is a personal thing, not collective.
For many, faith is about saving others. And for bible believing Christians, Jesus told them too in the bible: Matthew 28: 18-20

18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

So these "life guards" can really get on your nerves, but their intentions are good. They are trying to keep you from burning an eternity in Hell. You may not believe in Hell, but they do.

but their intentions are good.

What did your folks say about the road surfacing on the expressway to Hell?
They are resurfacing the roads into Israel?

You sure

Yes, we know you hate Jews. But... I'm sure your intentions are good.

You're going to be in for a huge surprise when you finally meet G-d.

He's not keen on your ilk.
I do not hate jews any more than I hate the people in chicago, but a cesspool is a cesspool

You sure

I do not hate jews any more than I hate the people in chicago, but a cesspool is a cesspool
You think Israel is a cesspool? Why is that?

You sure

Free fireworks everyday

You sure

Free fireworks everyday

So that's your definition of a cesspool?

You sure

Free fireworks everyday

Well when peoples bowles spill out onto the floor after the rocket attack.

Yea it's a cesspool and it always was

You sure

Free fireworks everyday

Oh, so it the bowels spilling onto the floor after the rocket attack that makes it a cesspool. I see.

View attachment 392844Christions
It varies from life guard to life guard, but I think I answered your previous question.
I've never understood why it's important that others believe what you believe. Faith is a personal thing, not collective.
For many, faith is about saving others. And for bible believing Christians, Jesus told them too in the bible: Matthew 28: 18-20

18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

So these "life guards" can really get on your nerves, but their intentions are good. They are trying to keep you from burning an eternity in Hell. You may not believe in Hell, but they do.
there are forgeries and fallacies on virtually every page of their 4th century christian bible ... written by the crucifiers when it was safe enough for them to claim their madeup religion for themselves.

You sure

Free fireworks everyday

Oh, so it the bowels spilling onto the floor after the rocket attack that makes it a cesspool. I see.
When it happens continually for multiple generations

Yup you bet

bb is cyclical, the nothing was compressed energy reverting to matter.
LOL you better tell the professors ranting that time and space did not exist until the big bang.

Play on

as stated, morons are known for reading comprehension deficits ...

what group would that be - not many metaphysical spiritualists. of those they all make you look like an idiot.

for as long as to complete the trajectory finite angle at the same time for all the material that was expelled.

do you need a bowl of milk as well ...
the Boomerang Theory ... does a boomerang reverse course, no - returns via a finite angle of trajectory. to its origin.

You sure

Free fireworks everyday

Yup you bet

Yup you bet
what can you expect, bing is a christian - persecution and victimization of the innocent is their favorite past time.

Forum List

Back