Does God Exist?

The universe made all the ingredients. Supernovas...

That's impossible. The universe is too complex.
Everything in the universe is a product of the Big Bang, and the evolution of the universe afterwards.
You said science can't see that far back :lol:
Did I say that I was absolutely positive and that everyone else in the world is wrong? Who am I? that idiot esala? :biggrin:
You crack me up, Taz.

Everything in the universe is a product of the Big Bang, and the evolution of the universe afterwards.
Did I say that I was absolutely positive and that everyone else in the world is wrong? Who am I? that idiot esala? :biggrin:
You crack me up, Taz.
You cracked up the doctor when you popped out of your moms butt

And that's what keeps you from seeking a relationship with the Creator?
No, I'm just curious if there is anything like a consensus among Christians?
Why should there be? Humans are subjective.

When you are ready for an honest discussion, let me know ;)
Humans are subjective, but I thought God was objective. Or at least eternal and consistent. There's only one heaven and one hell, right?

I'm only asking for information, I have no counter to the Christian view of the afterlife. I'm not a believer but I just want to know what people think is coming.
Death is coming
Thanks for stating the obvious. The question is, what, if anything, comes next?
Fat, naked babies playing harps.
Not quite. The evolution of consciousness.

Then why can the point of the big bang not be traced back to the beginning.

LOL there was no universe, then nothing just decided to explode into something

Do you really claim that this is science
Science can't see that far back in time yet.

Why Can’t We See the Big Bang? - Universe Today
So if that is true the big bang was made up nonsense since science can not see that far back in time yet

To quote the local moron anyway
It's a THEORY!!!! Science could NEVER see that far back in time. Seriously brah, if you want to debate this stuff, at least learn the basics.
The irony flew right over your head, didn't it?

bb is cyclical, the nothing was compressed energy reverting to matter.
LOL you better tell the professors ranting that time and space did not exist until the big bang.

Also for that theory to hold water the current state of the universe should not be in speeding expansion which precludes any reversing cycle

Play on

Also for that theory to hold water the current state of the universe should not be in speeding expansion which precludes any reversing cycle
matter is expanding by a trajectory of a finite angle that will return all matter at the same time to the origin without ever changing direction to recompress to create a new moment of singularity.

You crack me up, Taz.
You cracked up the doctor when you popped out of your moms butt
Probably :)

LOL you better tell the professors ranting that time and space did not exist until the big bang.

Play on

matter is expanding by a trajectory of a finite angle that will return all matter at the same time to the origin without ever changing direction to recompress to create a new moment of singularity.
Actually the universe is observed in a speeding expansion of which the end result is the opposite of your babble. You are referring to the big crunch which requires that the explosion loses energy, yet the expansion is gaining energy.

Please try to keep up agent Y, you are making your group look sad

Play on

Actually the universe is observed in a speeding expansion of which the end result is the opposite of your babble. You are referring to the big crunch which requires that the explosion loses energy, yet the expansion is gaining energy.

And you know that this will stay like that forever? How?

Play on

The universe is not effected by any human perception correct or otherwise.

But you know that life came to the Earth in an asteroid pond

Play on

Hey dingbat, is this a sock of yours?

Humans are subjective, but I thought God was objective. Or at least eternal and consistent. There's only one heaven and one hell, right?

I'm only asking for information, I have no counter to the Christian view of the afterlife. I'm not a believer but I just want to know what people think is coming.
Death is coming
I would think heaven would get old rather fast then. Or are you describing hell?

Death is coming
I would think heaven would get old rather fast then. Or are you describing hell?
I can see how infinite logic, infinite truth, infinite goodness, infinite beauty and infinite love might get old to you. :rolleyes:

Play on

No. He's the poster formerly known as Fannie.

AND you are the poster formerly known as Mudda.

:rofl:

• Funny
Reactions: Taz

Play on

Tell us more about Darwins life creating asteroid pond

Or you can babble about socks

Yawn

Last edited:

Play on

Yawn
You're on TILT! Get someone to unplug you for a few seconds and then plug you back in. See if that helps.

Don't be silly. There is no intelligence behind a big bang, e.g. a firecracker doesn't just appear in your butt and light itself to wake you up.

Play on

Yawn
You're on TILT! Get someone to unplug you for a few seconds and then plug you back in. See if that helps.
I need to know about Darwins asteroid pond where life created itself, so can you expand the theory some more?

LOL I could shoot heroin into my eyeballs then jump into a woodchipper and still be brighter than you

My perception of God would be like an ant's perception of us. It just isn't possible to fully wrap our minds around. So my answer to your questions are based upon my sincerest effort to answer the question of origin and fully explore the possibility of mind creating the material world. It's probably not something you have ever seriously or honestly tried to do before and is the reason you are biased against the possibility of mind creating the material world.

The closest I can come to God is infinite logic, infinite truth, infinite goodness, infinite beauty and infinite love which are eternal and unchanging. We know that things like logic, truth, goodness, beauty and love exist. To complete the spectrum we know the absence of those things exist as well but are not extant. So I start from the extant to describe what I believe mind to be like.

So I don't see how God could be anything but objective and if there is something which argues against this, then it is the argument itself which is in error. For instance, bad acts of men would be an illogical argument against infinite logic, infinite truth, infinite goodness, infinite beauty and infinite love existing. The material world is not perfect. It's full of all kinds of defects. It is the nature of the material world. To argue there is no such thing as infinite logic, infinite truth, infinite goodness, infinite beauty and infinite love because the material world has defects doesn't make sense.

I don't know what heaven and hell is. File that as another thing we can't wrap our minds around. The closest I can can come to perceiving heaven and hell is either being eternally united or separated from infinite logic, infinite truth, infinite goodness, infinite beauty and infinite love. I have a notion that the separation would feel like torture to us as the spirit of infinite logic, infinite truth, infinite goodness, infinite beauty and infinite love is withdrawn from us. Some people don't realize what they have until it is taken away from them. As to the concept of reward and punishment, we can look at our own experiences as a proxy to know that reward and punishment are well founded in human behavior. But another thing is also there.... forgiveness. So it is not necessarily a binary decision. So the question of heaven and hell or reward and punishment is founded in logic but it shouldn't even enter into our calculus of how we behave (be, exist, being, etc.). So I can't understand how anyone would use heaven and hell as an argument against infinite logic, infinite truth, infinite goodness, infinite beauty and infinite love.

You say you are only asking for information, but my perception is that you are looking for confirmation. Confirmation of your beliefs. Why else would you care about reconciling Christian beliefs with the origin question? You are just looking for excuses not to do your own honest investigation into the origin of existence. The origin of logic, truth, goodness, beauty and love.

What does it matter what other people believe is coming? Why is that important? How does it change your thinking or your decisions?
No one is ever going to read all of that

Can you wrap your mind around that?
That's their problem.
I read all of it. Thank you.

Forum List

Back