Does God Exist?

Why would a just God punish me for all eternity for my sincere belief that He doesn't exist? What's up with that?

I don't know that He would. Would you want to be around someone who wanted nothing to do with you? If your answer is you wouldn't, would you consider that a punishment? I mean after all, if the person doesn't want to be around you, how can you giving them what they wished for be a punishment?

How do you know anything about god

Did I need to know anything about God to answer his question the way I did? Or did I only have to know what we do and how we see things to answer the question the way I did.

Did my answer disturb you?
Wouldn't god want to prove to unbelievers that he in fact does exist? Why punish someone because you never showed them proof that you exist? Seems irrational.
I wouldn't think the creator of existence would have anything to prove, least of to what He created. But the proof is in the creation. You just refuse to accept it.

Didn't I already address the punishment question? I don't know that you are being punished. He would just be giving you what you wanted. To be left alone.

Would you want to be around someone who wanted nothing to do with you? If your answer is you wouldn't, would you consider that a punishment? I mean after all, if the person doesn't want to be around you, how can you giving them what they wished for be a punishment?
As usual, you make little to no sense. So the creator desperately wants me to believe, but has nothing to prove to me, even its own existence. As for the punishment, why would it be a punishment to me to not be next to someone I don't even know exists because they have nothing to prove to me so never showed me that they exist?
You are the one saying the Creator desperately wants you to believe. Believe what? That He exists? I already answered that. I wouldn't think the creator of existence would have anything to prove, least of all to the creature He created.

Do you think that if you were capable of producing the universe and everything in it that you would have anything to prove to anyone? That's stupid. That's illogical. C'mon, man, stop thinking like an idiot.

What part of it's not a punishment if you wished for it don't you understand? He's just giving you what you want, dummy.
He's not giving me anything, because nobody has proven its existence. Asswipe.

So if god has nothing to prove, why does it send down rules for me to follow? Why not simply make its creations like it wants them to be? You cumswallower.
God's existence doesn't hinge on your acceptance of His existence. Good luck blaming God for your error. You can explain to Him all the things He should have done. That should go over well.
I'm agnostic, so I'm still looking for proof either way, so you're right, nothing about god hinges on me, I'm still looking.
I still crack up every time you repeat that lie, Taz.
Don't be jealous because I didn't fall for the first made up invisible guy that I read in a book.
Lol but you believe in magic asteroids
I believe in science and science says that it's a possibility. No magic or invisible dudes needed.
If you believed in science you would believe that human life started at conception, dummy.
LOL Taz believes that life created itself in a pond on an asteroid

Because science says
Taz is a dummy because Taz makes no effort to learn anything.

Why would a just God punish me for all eternity for my sincere belief that He doesn't exist? What's up with that?

I don't know that He would. Would you want to be around someone who wanted nothing to do with you? If your answer is you wouldn't, would you consider that a punishment? I mean after all, if the person doesn't want to be around you, how can you giving them what they wished for be a punishment?

Did I need to know anything about God to answer his question the way I did? Or did I only have to know what we do and how we see things to answer the question the way I did.

Wouldn't god want to prove to unbelievers that he in fact does exist? Why punish someone because you never showed them proof that you exist? Seems irrational.
I wouldn't think the creator of existence would have anything to prove, least of to what He created. But the proof is in the creation. You just refuse to accept it.

Didn't I already address the punishment question? I don't know that you are being punished. He would just be giving you what you wanted. To be left alone.

Would you want to be around someone who wanted nothing to do with you? If your answer is you wouldn't, would you consider that a punishment? I mean after all, if the person doesn't want to be around you, how can you giving them what they wished for be a punishment?
As usual, you make little to no sense. So the creator desperately wants me to believe, but has nothing to prove to me, even its own existence. As for the punishment, why would it be a punishment to me to not be next to someone I don't even know exists because they have nothing to prove to me so never showed me that they exist?
You are the one saying the Creator desperately wants you to believe. Believe what? That He exists? I already answered that. I wouldn't think the creator of existence would have anything to prove, least of all to the creature He created.

Do you think that if you were capable of producing the universe and everything in it that you would have anything to prove to anyone? That's stupid. That's illogical. C'mon, man, stop thinking like an idiot.

What part of it's not a punishment if you wished for it don't you understand? He's just giving you what you want, dummy.

So if god has nothing to prove, why does it send down rules for me to follow? Why not simply make its creations like it wants them to be? You cumswallower.
God's existence doesn't hinge on your acceptance of His existence. Good luck blaming God for your error. You can explain to Him all the things He should have done. That should go over well.
I'm agnostic, so I'm still looking for proof either way, so you're right, nothing about god hinges on me, I'm still looking.
Don't be jealous because I didn't fall for the first made up invisible guy that I read in a book.
I believe in science and science says that it's a possibility. No magic or invisible dudes needed.
If you believed in science you would believe that long chains of organic compounds which loosely resembled proteins got lucky and defied all odds and folded themselves in exactly the right sequence to produce the first RNA, dummy.
Nah TAZ believes in asteroid ponds

If you believed in science you would believe that human life started at conception, dummy.

Because science says
Taz is a dummy because Taz makes no effort to learn anything.
How can TAZ learn anything when he already knows it all

And that's what keeps you from seeking a relationship with the Creator?
No, I'm just curious if there is anything like a consensus among Christians?
Why should there be? Humans are subjective.

When you are ready for an honest discussion, let me know ;)
Humans are subjective, but I thought God was objective. Or at least eternal and consistent. There's only one heaven and one hell, right?

I'm only asking for information, I have no counter to the Christian view of the afterlife. I'm not a believer but I just want to know what people think is coming.

Humans are subjective, but I thought God was objective. Or at least eternal and consistent. There's only one heaven and one hell, right?

I'm only asking for information, I have no counter to the Christian view of the afterlife. I'm not a believer but I just want to know what people think is coming.
Death is coming

Death is coming
Death is coming
for those that are already dead - esalla.

Death is coming
Death is coming
for those that are already dead - esalla.
Death is still coming, the reaper waits for no man, woman or toaster

I think there is. I don't believe any human knows who or what God is exactly, but IMO there's too much evidence to discount the existence of a God or Gods.
Evidence? The last I checked, scientists have debunked most things thought to be the acts of a god, or proof of any god and while scientists don't have the answer to everything, they are always seeking to find the answers to the great unknowns in the universe, without going the simpleton route by saying...."a god did it, simply because we don't have the answer yet. It's childish.

Death is coming
Thanks for stating the obvious. The question is, what, if anything, comes next?

Death is coming
Thanks for stating the obvious. The question is, what, if anything, comes next?
Larvae typically begin converting the body back into soil

Do you really believe that you are pondscum like darwin claimed
I think that it's most likely that life came to earth on an asteroid. And that that's how life spreads throughout the universe. And evolution is simply part of the universe, like gravity...
Where did the first life come from then?
The universe made all the ingredients. Supernovas...
So how did inanimate matter fold itself in exactly the right sequence to replicate RNA, Taz?
The evolution of the universe took care of that. Maybe one day science will discover exactly what the scientific process was...
Tell me how.
Like I said, science hasn't discovered that yet.
They know exactly what had to have happened, dummy. You don't. :lol:
So link me to what science thinks. :popcorn:
Science said that nothing can move faster than light, but wait science also says that galaxies are doing just that and to correct for the error science created mythical dark matter

So tell me again what science says
Science is looking, you're not, you've settled on an invisible dude for which you have zero proof. I'll stick with science, they're headed in the right direction. You're standing still.

Does science preclude a traveler or travelers from another place coming to Earth and bringing life?

Or does science require that life came to Earth by asteroid?

Wait didn't science require that life created itself in a pond?

Yawn it seems that your science is just a little bit schizzo

LOL grow up kid, you have no clue
Science precludes your invisible friend.
Nope, science shows no method for code as complicated as DNA from creating itself in a pond on an asteroid.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tell us more about your delusions
Just because science doesn't know everything yet means what to you? Stop looking? And nobody except you ever mentioned a pond on an asteroid, you really don't know much, do you?

If you believed in science you would believe that human life begins at conception, dummy.
Yes, and until you're born, you're a fetus, not a baby. agree?

Because science says
Only you say that, jackass.

Forum List

Back