Does God Exist?

Why would a just God punish me for all eternity for my sincere belief that He doesn't exist? What's up with that?

I don't know that He would. Would you want to be around someone who wanted nothing to do with you? If your answer is you wouldn't, would you consider that a punishment? I mean after all, if the person doesn't want to be around you, how can you giving them what they wished for be a punishment?

How do you know anything about god

Did I need to know anything about God to answer his question the way I did? Or did I only have to know what we do and how we see things to answer the question the way I did.

Did my answer disturb you?
Wouldn't god want to prove to unbelievers that he in fact does exist? Why punish someone because you never showed them proof that you exist? Seems irrational.
I wouldn't think the creator of existence would have anything to prove, least of to what He created. But the proof is in the creation. You just refuse to accept it.

Didn't I already address the punishment question? I don't know that you are being punished. He would just be giving you what you wanted. To be left alone.

Would you want to be around someone who wanted nothing to do with you? If your answer is you wouldn't, would you consider that a punishment? I mean after all, if the person doesn't want to be around you, how can you giving them what they wished for be a punishment?
As usual, you make little to no sense. So the creator desperately wants me to believe, but has nothing to prove to me, even its own existence. As for the punishment, why would it be a punishment to me to not be next to someone I don't even know exists because they have nothing to prove to me so never showed me that they exist?
You are the one saying the Creator desperately wants you to believe. Believe what? That He exists? I already answered that. I wouldn't think the creator of existence would have anything to prove, least of all to the creature He created.

Do you think that if you were capable of producing the universe and everything in it that you would have anything to prove to anyone? That's stupid. That's illogical. C'mon, man, stop thinking like an idiot.

What part of it's not a punishment if you wished for it don't you understand? He's just giving you what you want, dummy.
He's not giving me anything, because nobody has proven its existence. Asswipe.

So if god has nothing to prove, why does it send down rules for me to follow? Why not simply make its creations like it wants them to be? You cumswallower.
Do you really believe that you are pondscum like darwin claimed
I think that it's most likely that life came to earth on an asteroid. And that that's how life spreads throughout the universe. And evolution is simply part of the universe, like gravity...

Why would a just God punish me for all eternity for my sincere belief that He doesn't exist? What's up with that?

I don't know that He would. Would you want to be around someone who wanted nothing to do with you? If your answer is you wouldn't, would you consider that a punishment? I mean after all, if the person doesn't want to be around you, how can you giving them what they wished for be a punishment?

Did I need to know anything about God to answer his question the way I did? Or did I only have to know what we do and how we see things to answer the question the way I did.

Wouldn't god want to prove to unbelievers that he in fact does exist? Why punish someone because you never showed them proof that you exist? Seems irrational.
I wouldn't think the creator of existence would have anything to prove, least of to what He created. But the proof is in the creation. You just refuse to accept it.

Didn't I already address the punishment question? I don't know that you are being punished. He would just be giving you what you wanted. To be left alone.

Would you want to be around someone who wanted nothing to do with you? If your answer is you wouldn't, would you consider that a punishment? I mean after all, if the person doesn't want to be around you, how can you giving them what they wished for be a punishment?
As usual, you make little to no sense. So the creator desperately wants me to believe, but has nothing to prove to me, even its own existence. As for the punishment, why would it be a punishment to me to not be next to someone I don't even know exists because they have nothing to prove to me so never showed me that they exist?
You are the one saying the Creator desperately wants you to believe. Believe what? That He exists? I already answered that. I wouldn't think the creator of existence would have anything to prove, least of all to the creature He created.

Do you think that if you were capable of producing the universe and everything in it that you would have anything to prove to anyone? That's stupid. That's illogical. C'mon, man, stop thinking like an idiot.

What part of it's not a punishment if you wished for it don't you understand? He's just giving you what you want, dummy.

So if god has nothing to prove, why does it send down rules for me to follow? Why not simply make its creations like it wants them to be? You cumswallower.
I think that it's most likely that life came to earth on an asteroid. And that that's how life spreads throughout the universe. And evolution is simply part of the universe, like gravity...
So in your mind asteroids are lush and green.

You only believe this because you are too ignorant to accept that the earth may be dying which will make taking to space the only solution for humanity to continue. So do you want to leave on an asteroid or a space ship that could be termed an ark

Lol,

You only believe this because you are too ignorant to accept that the earth may be dying which will make taking to space the only solution for humanity to continue. So do you want to leave on an asteroid or a space ship that could be termed an ark

Lol,
Asteroids lush and green? Earth dying? Leave on an asteroid?
Isn't it a little early in the day for shrooms?

Lol,
So you also deny that climate change is destroying earth ecosystems. But you believe in magical life creating asteroids

The shroom is on you kiddy, so hitch a ride on the next asteroid to beta epselon

Lol,
The theory is called panspermia.

Lol,

The theory has no basis in fact. However when you find an asteroid with a pond full of amoebas let me know

Lol,
So you also deny that climate change is destroying earth ecosystems. But you believe in magical life creating asteroids

The shroom is on you kiddy, so hitch a ride on the next asteroid to beta epselon
The earth isn't dying, only the beings on the very top layer are going to die off...

So how did life come about on earth?

Of course gods "exist". The question is: what is their nature? Are they supernatural entities that, somehow, interact with the natural world? Or are they ideas that persist in human society? Or something else altogether?

Lol,

The earth isn't dying, only the beings on the very top layer are going to die off...

All life is on the top layer of the earth. Why are you asking me how life came about?

Oh yea I forgot you are clueless

First, I apologize for my being judgemental in my previous posts as I misread your intent. You ask some excellent questions.

I don't think the God punishes you. After all, we were supposed to live in heaven but had free will. What happened was Adam and Eve broke the one law that God set for him. That brought separation from God all the death and troubles in this world. In fact, this is the evidence of God from Earth, the universe, and everything in it. It will all die. We will all die eventually. I mean we don't have life anywhere else. You can think the universe will continue expanding, but is there a point if there is no life elsewhere?

This time, all one has to do is have faith that Jesus Christ is our Savior and things change. It means that we can have eternal life and return to heaven. This sounds more like a reward for you are with your creator again. As for being separated from God for all eternity, then one's perfect spiritual self is destroyed in the Lake of Fire and continues to get what you get in this life with death in it.

What do you think? I can't rationalize faith to you. You will believe what you want such as no God/gods.

So, you're holding up the Bible as the ultimate credential? Based on what? Hundreds of years of tradition? That doesn't make any of it true. The Bible ought to be subject to the same examination as any other book, and as such, some of it may be history, and some of it may be legend.

Sure, the Bible is everything to one who believes in God since the words are his. I can explain how science backs up the Bible, but I don't think that is what you're asking.

The short answer: No. We're born, we live, we die. That's it. There is no intelligence controlling the universe.

The short answer should be we're born, we live, and we don't die, i.e. separation from God, if there wasn't sin brought into the world.

You have faith that there in no intelligence controlling the universe, but that's not what beauty and complexity shows.

Last edited:

Lol,

The theory has no basis in fact. However when you find an asteroid with a pond full of amoebas let me know

Open your mind a little will you?

These asteroids didn't have to have living organisms on them.

Dormant spores carrying the precursors of RNA would most likely be enough.

And at least this theory can be tested eventually and it will either hold up or it won't but either way it's still better than saying some magic man snapped his fingers and created everything. Which by the way is a theory that can never be tested.

Lol,

Open your mind a little will you?

These asteroids didn't have to have living organisms on them.

Dormant spores carrying the precursors of RNA would most likely be enough.

And at least this theory can be tested eventually and it will either hold up or it won't but either way it's still better than saying some magic man snapped his fingers and created everything. Which by the way is a theory that can never be tested.
Open your own mind, will we leave the earth on an asteroid or a moon sized ship carrying as much life as possible, as god did in the past

Lol,

All life is on the top layer of the earth. Why are you asking me how life came about?

I'm curious what a noob like you thinks of how life started on earth. You already thought that it was the earth that's dying...

Open your own mind, will we leave the earth on an asteroid or a moon sized ship carrying as much life as possible, as god did in the past
:blowpop:Seriously, brah, what are you smoking?

Lol,

I'm curious what a noob like you thinks of how life started on earth. You already thought that it was the earth that's dying...
Lol the kid with all the answers rants. Now have you ever seen an enormous school of menhaden make a wrong turn into a dead end boat marina? Well let me tell you what happens, when they reach the dead end they try to turn around only to face more fish that are still swimming toward them. Then within minutes they are all dead of oxygen depletion and the marina begins to really stink.

The earth is not fully supporting 7.4 billion humans now, what happens when there are 7 trillion? Well the earth does not die because it is not alive however the large animals like ourselves do and from a human perspective the earth will be no more. But have no fear viruses will survive. However the current move to mars is the ark in planning, as god did give us a way off and there are trillions of empty new earths waiting.

So you enjoy being pond scum like darwin babbled

Life sucks, then you die

View attachment 341638

No. Life sucks for you, then you die, sleep for a bit, and then you suffer forever.
I guess I don't quite understand the Christian afterlife. Is there a heaven where all is good and a hell where you suffer? Are both for an eternity? Is there a purgatory? Is hell just existing without God but no fire and brimstone? I'm guessing no two Christians agree.
And that's what keeps you from seeking a relationship with the Creator?
No, I'm just curious if there is anything like a consensus among Christians?

The short answer: No. We're born, we live, we die. That's it. There is no intelligence controlling the universe.
There is no intelligence among liberals, who think they control the weather and Russians control elections. But God does exist that's why President Trump is in the White House until early 2025.

There is no intelligence among liberals, who think they control the weather and Russians control elections. But God does exist that's why President Trump is in the White House until early 2025.
So if Trump loses the election it is proof God does not exist?

First, I apologize for my being judgemental in my previous posts as I misread your intent. You ask some excellent questions.

I don't think the God punishes you. After all, we were supposed to live in heaven but had free will. What happened was Adam and Eve broke the one law that God set for him. That brought separation from God all the death and troubles in this world. In fact, this is the evidence of God from Earth, the universe, and everything in it. It will all die. We will all die eventually. I mean we don't have life anywhere else. You can think the universe will continue expanding, but is there a point if there is no life elsewhere?

This time, all one has to do is have faith that Jesus Christ is our Savior and things change. It means that we can have eternal life and return to heaven. This sounds more like a reward for you are with your creator again. As for being separated from God for all eternity, then one's perfect spiritual self is destroyed in the Lake of Fire and continues to get what you get in this life with death in it.

What do you think? I can't rationalize faith to you. You will believe what you want such as no God/gods.

So, you're holding up the Bible as the ultimate credential? Based on what? Hundreds of years of tradition? That doesn't make any of it true. The Bible ought to be subject to the same examination as any other book, and as such, some of it may be history, and some of it may be legend.

Sure, the Bible is everything to one who believes in God since the words are his. I can explain how science backs up the Bible, but I don't think that is what you're asking.

The short answer should be we're born, we live, and we don't die, i.e. separation from God, if there wasn't sin brought into the world.

You have faith that there in no intelligence controlling the universe, but that's not what beauty and complexity shows.
I don't think the God punishes you. After all, we were supposed to live in heaven but had free will. What happened was Adam and Eve broke the one law that God set for him. That brought separation from God all the death and troubles in this world.

you have no reference than a single story book to verify the veracity of your statement concerning "what happened" and contradict yourself is saying they had free will - then broke "one" law ...

to have free will is to have no laws to break that is what the prescribed religion of antiquity is set to accomplish - triumph over evil leaves no laws to break - that was the true response for the entire discourse led astray by the desert religions abandonment of the prescription for their own personal objectives the same again as breaking a law.

the errant desert religions need to be abandoned for humanity to ever reach fruition.

Forum List

Back