Does God Exist?

Yes, the two most abundant in the Miller-Urey experiment were glycine and alanine. The pathology is to call any of these god.

Life sucks, then you die

View attachment 341638

No. Life sucks for you, then you die, sleep for a bit, and then you suffer forever.
Why would a just God punish me for all eternity for my sincere belief that He doesn't exist? What's up with that?
I don't know that He would. Would you want to be around someone who wanted nothing to do with you? If your answer is you wouldn't, would you consider that a punishment? I mean after all, if the person doesn't want to be around you, how can you giving them what they wished for be a punishment?

Life sucks, then you die

View attachment 341638

No. Life sucks for you, then you die, sleep for a bit, and then you suffer forever.
Why would a just God punish me for all eternity for my sincere belief that He doesn't exist? What's up with that?
I don't know that He would. Would you want to be around someone who wanted nothing to do with you? If your answer is you wouldn't, would you consider that a punishment? I mean after all, if the person doesn't want to be around you, how can you giving them what they wished for be a punishment?
How do you know anything about god

Did I need to know anything about God to answer his question the way I did? Or did I only have to know what we do and how we see things to answer the question the way I did.

Did my answer disturb you?

Did I need to know anything about God to answer his question the way I did? Or did I only have to know what we do and how we see things to answer the question the way I did.

Wouldn't god want to prove to unbelievers that he in fact does exist? Why punish someone because you never showed them proof that you exist? Seems irrational.

I have faith enough to believe in God.

I don't know that he has faith in humans anymore, or is simply unwavering on that.. like you know, c'mon man, that thing.. that FREE WILL thing man.

I believe many people have a lot of good in them. I believe many do not. The ones that do not will not ascend. The ones that have proven worthy will ascend. Is the level of good to bad and worthiness simple or easy to quantify by us? Likely not. I don't put excess thought into it. I live a good and respectable life, and if it's enough, then great. If it is not, sure whatever then.

Actually your answers are all amusing, in a sad way

Life sucks, then you die

View attachment 341638

I guess I don't quite understand the Christian afterlife. Is there a heaven where all is good and a hell where you suffer? Are both for an eternity? Is there a purgatory? Is hell just existing without God but no fire and brimstone? I'm guessing no two Christians agree.

The short answer: No. We're born, we live, we die. That's it. There is no intelligence controlling the universe.

Soon enough, you'll stand before Him, to be judged with what you've done with your life. You'll have the chance to tell Him, to His face, that He doesn't exist. I wonder if He'll find it amusing.

So your god is petty and Vindictive?

Wouldn't god want to prove to unbelievers that he in fact does exist? Why punish someone because you never showed them proof that you exist? Seems irrational.
I wouldn't think the creator of existence would have anything to prove, least of to what He created. But the proof is in the creation. You just refuse to accept it.

Didn't I already address the punishment question? I don't know that you are being punished. He would just be giving you what you wanted. To be left alone.

Would you want to be around someone who wanted nothing to do with you? If your answer is you wouldn't, would you consider that a punishment? I mean after all, if the person doesn't want to be around you, how can you giving them what they wished for be a punishment?

Life sucks, then you die

View attachment 341638

I guess I don't quite understand the Christian afterlife. Is there a heaven where all is good and a hell where you suffer? Are both for an eternity? Is there a purgatory? Is hell just existing without God but no fire and brimstone? I'm guessing no two Christians agree.
And that's what keeps you from seeking a relationship with the Creator?

I wouldn't think the creator of existence would have anything to prove, least of to what He created. But the proof is in the creation. You just refuse to accept it.

Didn't I already address the punishment question? I don't know that you are being punished. He would just be giving you what you wanted. To be left alone.

Would you want to be around someone who wanted nothing to do with you? If your answer is you wouldn't, would you consider that a punishment? I mean after all, if the person doesn't want to be around you, how can you giving them what they wished for be a punishment?
As usual, you make little to no sense. So the creator desperately wants me to believe, but has nothing to prove to me, even its own existence. As for the punishment, why would it be a punishment to me to not be next to someone I don't even know exists because they have nothing to prove to me so never showed me that they exist?

As usual, you make little to no sense. So the creator desperately wants me to believe, but has nothing to prove to me, even its own existence. As for the punishment, why would it be a punishment to me to not be next to someone I don't even know exists because they have nothing to prove to me so never showed me that they exist?
You are the one saying the Creator desperately wants you to believe. Believe what? That He exists? I already answered that. I wouldn't think the creator of existence would have anything to prove, least of all to the creature He created.

Do you think that if you were capable of producing the universe and everything in it that you would have anything to prove to anyone? That's stupid. That's illogical. C'mon, man, stop thinking like an idiot.

What part of it's not a punishment if you wished for it don't you understand? He's just giving you what you want, dummy.

I'm sure if you could have explained how they were amusing, in a sad way or otherwise, you would have. :lol:

You are the one saying the Creator desperately wants you to believe. Believe what? That He exists? I already answered that. I wouldn't think the creator of existence would have anything to prove, least of all to the creature He created.

Do you think that if you were capable of producing the universe and everything in it that you would have anything to prove to anyone? That's stupid. That's illogical. C'mon, man, stop thinking like an idiot.

What part of it's not a punishment if you wished for it don't you understand? He's just giving you what you want, dummy.
He's not giving me anything, because nobody has proven its existence. Asswipe.

So if god has nothing to prove, why does it send down rules for me to follow? Why not simply make its creations like it wants them to be? You cumswallower.

You (taz) are the one saying the Creator desperately wants you to believe.
not that person, 4th century christian dogma.

the goal is admission not a relationship - however that is not the value expressed by the forgeries and fallacies of 4th century christianity ... from the forged desert 10 commandment:
#1. You shall have no other gods before me.
#2. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything.
#3. You shall not misuse the name of the lord your God.
in that case for those commandments there would be required a verification that was never provided supposedly during the 1st century events.

You do not think period

He's not giving me anything, because nobody has proven its existence. Asswipe.

So if god has nothing to prove, why does it send down rules for me to follow? Why not simply make its creations like it wants them to be? You cumswallower.
Do you really believe that you are pondscum like darwin claimed

I'm sure if you could have explained how they were amusing, in a sad way or otherwise, you would have. :lol:
Is schizophrenia fun?

Forum List

Back