Does Gandhi belong in the same Hell as Hitler?

I don't think a just god would send everyone who didn't believe what a book of fairy tales said about his son, to Hell. Then he wouldn't be a just god.

How about the guy who comes up with the cure for cancer, if he's also a padophile?

Ghandi is in the same hell as Hitler but he would be experiencing his own punishment according to his own sins on the earth. Hitlers punishments are documented because there was a group of young people who had a vision of Hitler in hell - 7 of them saw him in hell and his punishment is continual and most horrific. For a better understanding of hell - you should listen to testimonies of those whom God has given visions. ( of hell ) This one is of John Bunyan's visions of heaven and hell and is excellent. John Bunyan wrote the Christian classic Pilgrims Progress and was a very humble servant of the LORD. Here is his testimony.

I don't think a just god would send everyone who didn't believe what a book of fairy tales said about his son, to Hell. Then he wouldn't be a just god.

God is just and righteous in all that He does. Do not accuse God in order to justify your own rebellion. You need to repent of your sins and believe on the LORD Jesus Christ according to Romans 10:9,10 or you will be in hell one day and there will be no escape. Eternity is beyond time. You cannot fathom it. Do not be foolish. Find a bible and read the book of John. God has given every man a measure of faith. It's there. Use it and read the Word and keep reading until you are saved. Confess the sinners prayer aloud and read the Word continually. It is the hardness of your own heart which was brought about by the deceitfulness of sin that has blinded you to the truth.

By grace is one saved and not by his works lest such a person would begin to boast how good he is.

All depends if the Christians are right......which I doubt

It all depends on if Christians are right. Which you doubt. But what if I am right and you are wrong? What if hell is a reality and your rejecting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior is going to guarantee your being there the second you leave this earth? Then what? What then? You cry out, Jesus, give me another chance! I believe you are Lord now! Let me return to earth and have one more chance!
No. That is not how it works, Amrchaos. You and I have had a divine appointment. You are on this board to hear the truth and I am on this board to share it with you. God loves you. He loves you so much he sent his only begotten son to this earth to hang on a cross, shed his blood and die for you so that you wouldn't have to pay the penalty for your own sins. (in hell eternally) Now this is all good news. So what is the hold up here? How long are you going to hold out?
You know what is holding you up? Your heart. The deceitfulness of sin has hardened your own heart to the point that you do not want to believe and you've talked yourself out of believing - and still! You have no peace! None! You need Jesus Christ. You have some unbelief. Alright. Go to Jesus and say, Lord! I believe! Help me in my unbelief! Heal me and open my eyes that I might see you, Jesus! I am willing to do your will. (John 7:17) I need to know you are who you say you are - reveal yourself to me - reveal your love to me and I will follow you all the days of my life. Please send your Holy Spirit to minister to me and to help me. Get a bible and start reading the Book of John. I'll be believing God for your miracle ( salvation ) and you need to believe Him too.

God loves you. Do not neglect so great a salvation being offered to you. Do not do it. Come to the LORD while you can. You have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING TO GAIN!

You don't think. Really? You want to hang your eternal life like a thread hanging over the fires of hell on a guess? You think? You had better RETHINK THAT.

You had better repent of what you are into and get on your knees and cry out to Jesus Christ. Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved.

Today is the day of Salvation. TODAY.

A just person would not.

But can we really apply the terms 'just', 'good', 'evil' or even 'biased' to a God?

It all depends on if Christians are right. Which you doubt. But what if I am right and you are wrong? What if hell is a reality and your rejecting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior is going to guarantee your being there the second you leave this earth? Then what? What then? You cry out, Jesus, give me another chance! I believe you are Lord now! Let me return to earth and have one more chance!
No. That is not how it works, Amrchaos. You and I have had a divine appointment. You are on this board to hear the truth and I am on this board to share it with you. God loves you. He loves you so much he sent his only begotten son to this earth to hang on a cross, shed his blood and die for you so that you wouldn't have to pay the penalty for your own sins. (in hell eternally) Now this is all good news. So what is the hold up here? How long are you going to hold out?
You know what is holding you up? Your heart. The deceitfulness of sin has hardened your own heart to the point that you do not want to believe and you've talked yourself out of believing - and still! You have no peace! None! You need Jesus Christ. You have some unbelief. Alright. Go to Jesus and say, Lord! I believe! Help me in my unbelief! Heal me and open my eyes that I might see you, Jesus! I am willing to do your will. (John 7:17) I need to know you are who you say you are - reveal yourself to me - reveal your love to me and I will follow you all the days of my life. Please send your Holy Spirit to minister to me and to help me. Get a bible and start reading the Book of John. I'll be believing God for your miracle ( salvation ) and you need to believe Him too.

God loves you. Do not neglect so great a salvation being offered to you. Do not do it. Come to the LORD while you can. You have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING TO GAIN!

You are here to spread delusions and to unceremoniously discredit yourself.

I am here to win souls to Jesus Christ. You are a candidate. The truth is I can preach the Word, pray for you every day and it is still a decision you must make. To repent or not to repent. What will it be? That is your decision. I am not accountable for your decision. I'm only accountable to warn you that if you reject Jesus Christ and continue on the path you're on you'll be in hell.

A just person would not.

But can we really apply the terms 'just', 'good', 'evil' or even 'biased' to a God?

Do not suggest that people are more merciful than God is. The fact that there is breath in your lungs is evidence of God's abundant mercy and grace. Seriously. DO NOT TAKE THE GRACE OF GOD FOR GRANTED.

I am here to win souls to Jesus Christ. You are a candidate. The truth is I can preach the Word, pray for you every day and it is still a decision you must make. To repent or not to repent. What will it be? That is your decision. I am not accountable for your decision. I'm only accountable to warn you that if you reject Jesus Christ and continue on the path you're on you'll be in hell.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A just person would not.

Do not suggest that people are more merciful than God is. The fact that there is breath in your lungs is evidence of God's abundant mercy and grace. Seriously. DO NOT TAKE THE GRACE OF GOD FOR GRANTED.

People don't give diseases to children or give babies birth defects.

You don't believe Hitler is in hell, Jillian? You don't believe there is a hell? Hell is mentioned over 400 times in the Torah and Tanach. As a Jewish lady, I thought you'd find that interesting. Jesus preached more about hell than any other subject. Why? Because people need to be warned that hell is real and they do not want to go there. Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. Romans 10:9,10. Believe it and act on it. Today is the day of Salvation.

A just person would not.

People don't give diseases to children or give babies birth defects.
No god does that.
By grace is one saved and not by his works lest such a person would begin to boast how good he is.
Twas grace that taught my heart to fear and grace my fears released.

What you should all do here - is tonight before you go to sleep ask yourselves this question. If I die in my sleep tonight where will I be? Heaven or hell? If it is hell? Then I have good news for you. It does not have to be that way. You can repent of your sins and ask Jesus Christ to forgive you. You can believe by faith that he died on the cross for your sins and that God raised him from the dead on the 3rd day - You can confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and have the question of where you'll spend eternity settled tonight. Just believe in your heart and confess with your mouth the prayer in Romans 10:9,10 and you shall be saved. Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved.

Forum List

Back