What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Facebook Really Report People to The FBI?

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Our freedom of speech.

You have freedom of speech. You are not immune from the consequences of that speech, however.

And the 1st Amendment protects you from having your freedom of speech abridged by the US Gov't. The fact that the owner of a social media page has regulations about what speech is not allowed, does not violate that.

OP
FJB

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What is it you want to say but can’t?

Talk freely about the 2020 election and that we (as republicans) completely despise the Biden Harris administration. You have your rights to dis Trump, why can't we have ours to dis your party?

Mr Clean

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Talk freely about the 2020 election and that we (as republicans) completely despise the Biden Harris administration. You have your rights to dis Trump, why can't we have ours to dis your party?
And how much Trump dissing is allowed on that Truth Social thing He cooked up?

OP
FJB

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And how much Trump dissing is allowed on that Truth Social thing He cooked up?

No idea, I don't have one but I would think that people that hated him wouldn't want to join anyways.

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I haven't seen a shortage of "dissing" from either side. Guess that whole 1st Amendment thing is working out.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List