Does everyone know how to log out of the site ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Since changing to the new format, I noticed that my phone was already logged into USMB, whereas before it would log me out on it's own automatically. Anyone else notice this happening on their phones also ?

And in case anyone wasn't aware of this, you may want to check it out. To log out just click on your name at the top right and scroll to the very bottom.

And also in case you didn't know....

Always something with us conspiracy theorists.
1586140193165.png
1586140252421.png

Since changing to the new format, I noticed that my phone was already logged into USMB, whereas before it would log me out on it's own automatically. Anyone else notice this happening on their phones also ?

And in case anyone wasn't aware of this, you may want to check it out. To log out just click on your name at the top right and scroll to the very bottom.

I have literally never logged out intentionally. What would be the point?

Well, I don't know for sure, but technically the administrators and moderators can at least locate you wherever you take your phone with you. So you can make up any email address to register but now it's through your phone number as well.

Again, it's a question of who the owners are, what their objectives are etc,,,,it could be the CIA or a subcontractor like Facebook,...or any one of hundreds of cyber-security firms that have popped up since 9/11.

Last edited:

You KNOW it has to do with some dumb ass conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back