Does every democrat "Stronghold" use Dominion Vote Flipping Machines?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I wondered how can it be that rational people continue to keep democrats in power long after they've outlived their usefulness? As it turns out, the Bluest cities and States that I checked in NY and CA all use the Dominion Stalin Count the Vote machines!

Dominion Voting Systems ImageCast is used in 52 of the state's 62 counties.[6]

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/ov...m/dominion-voting-systems-imagecast-evolution
Dominion is legit. Just a failed fall guy

I wondered how can it be that rational people continue to keep democrats in power long after they've outlived their usefulness? As it turns out, the Bluest cities and States that I checked in NY and CA all use the Dominion Stalin Count the Vote machines!

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/ov...m/dominion-voting-systems-imagecast-evolution
Maybe Dominion would like to know that US Messageboard is allowing libelous slander to be published on their site.

wait...is US Messageboard a platform or a publisher? Does it matter to Dominion lawyers? To the courts?

You should knock that shit off, Frank. Courts can order IP addresses to find you, you know.

I'm always curious about the machines....

It's pretty hilarious...

So the blob supporters think that there was both people re-running tens of thousands of ballots

AND

for some reason they did that on top of rigging the voting machines.

It would seem like you would do one or the other...not both.

It just underscores how silly the entire "stop the steal" bullshit is.

Maybe Dominion would like to know that US Messageboard is allowing libelous slander to be published on their site.

wait...is US Messageboard a platform or a publisher? Does it matter to Dominion lawyers? To the courts?

You should knock that shit off, Frank. Courts can order IP addresses to find you, you know.
Defense to libel and slander is TRUTH. You and the democrats ought to try it sometime.

Dominion would be under federal investigation and shredded by the media.....if they had rigged the election for Trump.

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH. Voting has become WAY too complicated, like you need a college degree to count ballots. We need machines that produce a RECEIPT for the voter AND a paper ballot and those ballots need counted against the electronic record for parity.

Snitches get stitches, or something like that.

Dominion Voting Systems :: California Secretary of State
030123FoxNewsR.jpg

Forum List

Back