Does Eric Holder Even Believe In The Rule Of Law?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
First was the bold statement from the White House that the 9/11 suspects would not escape without a conviction....now this statement yesterday that Eric Holder claims that Osama Bin Laden will never be captured alive.

Now ether he's just trying to avoid answering a tough question, he has no intention on considering the possibility that OBL may eventually be put on trial,...or he already knows from intelligence that OBL is currently at room temperature.

At any rate....this does not bode well to have the Attorney General refusing to say whether or not he would grant Habious Corpus rights to a POW of such stature.

Personally I think the Obama Department of Justice isn't about justice at all. It's about getting even with the former powers that be. It's about embarrassing past presidents and this country in general in any way they can.

What do you'all think???

If Osama bin Laden surrenders he will be taken alive

If he refuses to surrender, he will not

Which do YOU believe is most likely to happen?

There's nothing about this administration or anybody in it who gives a damn about law - the letter of the law or the spirit of the law. They're just doing what they damned well please to get where they want to be.

There's nothing about this administration or anybody in it who gives a damn about law - the letter of the law or the spirit of the law. They're just doing what they damned well please to get where they want to be.

:lol::lol:
YOu people should really listen to what he said.:lol:

He is saying Osama will either not surrender and fight to his death, or his followers will kill him because they don't want him taken alive. Get a fucking clue, people!

Last edited:
But I do love how the right bitches that Obama is soft on terrorists, and now the right is bitching about Obama being tough on terrorists. :lol:
Make up your mind people!

At least Obama is going after bin Laden. To Bush he was not that important. That is why he let him escape in the first place

At least Obama is going after bin Laden. To Bush he was not that important. That is why he let him escape in the first place

He is doing no more or no less than what Bush did.

Really?

Obama more than doubled troop strength in Afghanistan. He has established ties with Pakistan that Bush was never able or willing to pursue. Pakistan is picking up the bulk of on the ground activities while Predators fly overhead.

Meanwhile, Bush went to Iraq

Last edited:
First was the bold statement from the White House that the 9/11 suspects would not escape without a conviction....now this statement yesterday that Eric Holder claims that Osama Bin Laden will never be captured alive.

Now ether he's just trying to avoid answering a tough question, he has no intention on considering the possibility that OBL may eventually be put on trial,...or he already knows from intelligence that OBL is currently at room temperature.

At any rate....this does not bode well to have the Attorney General refusing to say whether or not he would grant Habious Corpus rights to a POW of such stature.

Personally I think the Obama Department of Justice isn't about justice at all. It's about getting even with the former powers that be. It's about embarrassing past presidents and this country in general in any way they can.

What do you'all think???

Wow, can you take that any more out-of-context???

Seriously. I think you win the prize for "most out-of-context post" for the month. :clap2:

What Holder actually said was:

"Let's deal with reality," Holder said Tuesday at a committee hearing in the U.S. House. "The reality is that we will be reading Miranda rights to the corpse of Osama bin Laden. He will never appear in an American courtroom...

..."The possibility of catching him alive is infinitesimal. He will be killed by us or he will be killed by his own people so he can't be captured by us."

Mainly due to the fact that Bin Laden has apparently ordered his own bodyguards to kill him to avoid capture should the situation arise.

Furthermore, when asked if the mission to capture Bin Laden was still a top priority, General McChrystal answered:

If Osama bin Laden comes inside Afghanistan we would certainly go after trying to capture him alive and bring him to justice. I think that is something that is understood by everyone.

Meaning they'll capture him if at all possible, but the probability is that he will be killed instead.

If Osama bin Laden surrenders he will be taken alive

If he refuses to surrender, he will not

Which do YOU believe is most likely to happen?

That's not the point. The point is Eric Holder already has decided his fate.

It shows he doesn't have an open mind.

I wonder why you would excuse this so easily?

:lol::lol:
YOu people should really listen to what he said.:lol:

He is saying Osama will either not surrender and fight to his death, or his followers will kill him because they don't want him taken alive. Get a fucking clue, people!

That's exactly what they said about Saddam. Look what happened.

Holder isn't even considering any options. He doesn't want to be bothered with the realities of what would happen if he was captured.

Holder admits that we have to Mirandize OBL, terrific, but then goes ahead and gives the OK to execute him in cold blood. Where's John Murtha when we need him? Murtha would call Holder out on this, I'm sure

Obama if alive is in Afghanistan, go ahead dumb ass explain how Obama is going after him? Further the left is now trying to pull our troops from Afghanistan with the blessings of Obama who stated we were not there to win and the mission had to end soon.

Holder admits that we have to Mirandize OBL, terrific, but then goes ahead and gives the OK to execute him in cold blood. Where's John Murtha when we need him? Murtha would call Holder out on this, I'm sure

Murtha is dead. One sure way to get rid of worthless Democrats is for them to die, unfortunately for us we have to wait for natural causes and those fuckers like to live long life's sucking at the public tit.

Now who wants to bet some Liberal retard claims I just suggested we kill them?

I think you missed the point.

They aren't going after Osama. They don't even want to consider all the options that are involved in going after him.

People like OBL are cowards. They don't usually die in a hail of gunfire. They usually end up giving up whimpering like a pussy. Ref. Saddam Heussien, Kalid Sheik Mohommed, etc,.

"Let's deal with reality," Holder said Tuesday at a committee hearing in the U.S. House. "The reality is that we will be reading Miranda rights to the corpse of Osama bin Laden. He will never appear in an American courtroom...

Please explain to me how Osama Bin Laden would be read his Miranda rights even if he was alive. When did he become a U. S. citizen?

New Topics

Forum List

Back