Does Biden have ANY plan to protect our border as 60k more Haitians head our way?

And according to ABC if some of the former Presidents programs are overturned by the courts we may see close to a half million flood the border after that decision.

Mr. President, what is your plan to protect our border?!

Yes he has the same plan as Americans have always had, give asylum to the worthy. I wonder who the hell told them we had open borders, a ridiculous lie just like all the others you idiots tell.....

The plan is make some inane speeches, couple random comments that don't actually say anything, criticize DHS and Republicans, and top it off with some hand waving.

That's the plan. To do as little as possible to speak about it, while allowing it to happen.
You'll never find out anything factual listening to your garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. Thank God we are back to the American asylum theory, now stop lying about whether our border is open or not, jackasses.

They really don't. I used to identify as a liberal democrat and I spent most of my time crashing carelessly through life, enjoying myself, chasing pleasure, occasionally and accidentally finding some measure of success at something that could make money, and never thinking about what the consequences of my actions would be. All along, I never cared how seriously I could have fucked up my life. They'll learn. It won't be pretty.
Yes yes, you used to be a good person but then you changed the channel to the only GOP garbage propaganda one and now you even listen to internet conspiracy nut jobs... Go back to reality.

And according to ABC if some of the former Presidents programs are overturned by the courts we may see close to a half million flood the border after that decision.

Never fear! The Biden Crime Family administration has all possible contingency plans B, C, D, E, F, G, H, ... scoped out and ready to fail.

Just like they did in the politically planned clusterfuck withdrawal from Afghanistan!

No illegal immigrant will be left behind.

Yes yes, you used to be a good person but then you changed the channel to the only GOP garbage propaganda one and now you even listen to internet conspiracy nut jobs... Go back to reality.
I used to be a slut who drank too much. I'm a way better person now, thanks very much.

I sent a suggestion through the White House website. I said Biden should promise a big beautiful wall that would be paid for by Haiti. Explain it would be huge and fabulous. Even if it was never built it would placate the RW nutters.

Yes he has the same plan as Americans have always had, give asylum to the worthy. I wonder who the hell told them we had open borders, a ridiculous lie just like all the others you idiots tell.....
The hundreds of thousands crossing the border and on caravans making it here all think we have open borders.

And those folks don't listen to Fox or Rush or Newsmax. The watch CNN and speak on the phone to their friends and relatives who are already here.

They seem to be in a BIG damned rush to get as many people injected with that vaccine ASAP. I watched Alabama play Ole Miss yesterday and there was a sold-out crowd of 100,000 sitting there at Bryant-Denny stadium, rubbing elbows, screaming at the top of their lungs, no doubt spewing virus to beat hell and Alabama is the least vaccinated state in the country. IF the Left is correct, we should be expecting mass death in a couple of weeks. Except the SAME size crowds have been gathering for the last 4 Saturdays and we've seen no spikes yet.
Reminds me of the gas mask scenes around Devil's Tower in Close Encounters of the Third Kind after Richard Dreyfuss removed his.

The air is fine!

1633387152883.png

The hundreds of thousands crossing the border and on caravans making it here all think we have open borders.

And those folks don't listen to Fox or Rush or Newsmax. The watch CNN and speak on the phone to their friends and relatives who are already here.
Many of them are coming from Brazil with their right wing friend of Trump a******. Your GOP propaganda machine is poison around the world. Great job!

Reminds me of the gas mask scenes around Devil's Tower in Close Encounters of the Third Kind after Richard Dreyfuss removed his.

The air is fine!

View attachment 547522
Yes Yes yes only 700, 000 dead and many more with lifelong problems because of your stupid propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. Trump leader of the world's right-wing s******* s.

Immigration laws require confirming they are worthy, not allowing millions to pour in illegally without any screening.

What’s the big deal letting thousands of infected illegals in?

Immigration laws require confirming they are worthy, not allowing millions to pour in illegally without any screening.
Once again, nothing like that is happening, hater Dupe. Less than half get in the country. They have walked from Brazil because they were missinformed just like you, and most have family in the United States and want asylum. Sorry they are black and really piss you off.

Forum List

Back