Does Biden have ANY plan to protect our border as 60k more Haitians head our way?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
And according to ABC if some of the former Presidents programs are overturned by the courts we may see close to a half million flood the border after that decision.

Mr. President, what is your plan to protect our border?!

• Banned
US streets and homeless shelters are already over flowing with uneducated and poor Americans who have no hope of a position in our society. What possible good can come from adding hundreds of thousands to that already straining program?
All this will achieve is further US debt, higher crime and an decrease in the opportunities for our own poor and uneducated.

Biden promised open borders in his 2020 campaign. If his victory last fall was legit, the people are getting what they asked for- unlimited open borders for those claiming "Refugee" status, at least until their claims can be adjudicated.

Good for them. Let those who voted for open borders reap the rotten fruits of their political-irresponsibility, tenfold.

Biden is permanently punch drunk. He doesn't know right from wrong or even what's happening. A guy like that could destroy a country by doing what he absolutely believes in. Impeach.
When my husband started exhibiting the same symptoms Traitor Joe does, I took away the checkbook and the car keys, locked up all medications and put protective locks on the doors.

Democrats also don't care if they have covid. They are free to travel and spread the virus.
They seem to be in a BIG damned rush to get as many people injected with that vaccine ASAP. I watched Alabama play Ole Miss yesterday and there was a sold-out crowd of 100,000 sitting there at Bryant-Denny stadium, rubbing elbows, screaming at the top of their lungs, no doubt spewing virus to beat hell and Alabama is the least vaccinated state in the country. IF the Left is correct, we should be expecting mass death in a couple of weeks. Except the SAME size crowds have been gathering for the last 4 Saturdays and we've seen no spikes yet.

And according to ABC if some of the former Presidents programs are overturned by the courts we may see close to a half million flood the border after that decision.

You are seeing his masters' plan in action.

Mac1958 must be so pleased that biden is making America a stinking shithole of the world

Bidumb is totally fking it up--and a lot of the left don't even realize THEY are being fkd by it.....
They really don't. I used to identify as a liberal democrat and I spent most of my time crashing carelessly through life, enjoying myself, chasing pleasure, occasionally and accidentally finding some measure of success at something that could make money, and never thinking about what the consequences of my actions would be. All along, I never cared how seriously I could have fucked up my life. They'll learn. It won't be pretty.

The plan is make some inane speeches, couple random comments that don't actually say anything, criticize DHS and Republicans, and top it off with some hand waving.

That's the plan. To do as little as possible to speak about it, while allowing it to happen.

Forum List

Back