Does attacking churches have anything to do with "Black Lives," mattering? BLM is nothing but marxist haters...

Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Manhattan (a sorta sister to SOPHIA HAGIA) was attacked and defaced
viciously
the original St. Pat's was burned down by a protestant mob. These are the times we are living in. how about some reasonable dialogue instead? Our citizens of African descent have legitimate concerns. Growing up in Jersey, I have visited St. Pat's on many occasions, so please do not throw this up in my face. I love this beautiful church, but it exists to draw people together. St. Pat's will clean up and continue on its mission.

BTW: DO NOT MIX RELIGION AND POLITICS. You sound like some graham or falwell, who do NOT represent religion, or any specific religion.

you are getting desperate, Lysie. your "see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil" stance
has never been a foil to evil in all of human history. Churches, etc ARE being vandalized----in the USA and in the world as those you support dance on dead bodies (to the strains of your flute) BLM is an evil force
What are you talking about? Churches are being vandalized now, as opposed to the past, when they were burned down and blown up in places like Birmingham, Alabama. Jewish temples and Muslim mosques are also being vandalized, and in the case of Jews and Christians, murders have taken place in the US. Worshippers have lost their lives. Remember the Jewish worshipers in Pittsburgh and Dylan Roof and his masacre of Christians in Charleston. Over 50 Muslim worshipers were mowed down in New Zealand. You sound as if you support dancing on dead bodies, ofh people of faith, no less.

Why would BLM be an "evil force"? BLM is a social movement that includes many people of faith, Christian and people of other faiths.
BLM is a black supremacists hate group cooped by marxists that have assassinated police and have looted and burned and vandalized in the name of hate way more than even the KKK in their heyday. And you abet it.
You’re at the very least a bigot and more accurately a seditionist.

What a steaming pile of bullshit. BLM has every right to protest. I'm not a bigot and I am not a seditionist. I am just against violence, scum, and bigotry, and I'm tired of trump and pigpence's attempts to trash the United States. I can be against filthy scum like them. BTW: do some research and look up "marxism." You don't know what you are talking about.
Then you are against the BLM, unless you are a LIAR? Trump and Pence aren't the ones trashing the United States. Boy you are one retarded fool.

Lysie harbors a VERY LONG list of atrocities committed around the world in the past 100 years. It is a big planet and there have been conflicts and even crimes committed by indivduals in the past----CRIMES. What I do not recall in the USA is a widespread expression of EQUANIMITY by PUBLIC OFFICIALS and notable persons playing the "IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE" game. The nightly murders in New York City are greeted with
the same equanimity by NYC politicians that is expressed by Lysie. The only time anyone gets ruffled is when------a really big crime is committed----like the over painting of some racist gutter graffiti designed to mollify the mindless. ----we (hubby and me) have a very recent experience of serious crime----suppressed. There are---as Lysie says----MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES. Well--I will not describe the atrocity-----lets worry about preserving racist graffiti and making sure that people who smash windows, engage in looting, pillage and murder do not get arrested. These are the words I was told----
WE DON'T WANT THE POLICE INVOLVED

Crime is always with us, and always has been. But it is so very stupid and ignorant to try to racialize it so that the morons among us can start a "race war," which the real assholes on USMB seem to be trying to do.

There was no "racist graffiti" involved in the situation that you are so concerned about. It just said "Black Lives Matter." Nothing racist there. And why did these people destroy this? What is their problem? Who is trying to make sure that people who commit crimes are not arrested? This assertion is beyond nutty. People who riot or murder someone get arrested, if you haven't noticed.

BTW: they had some juicy riots in Belfast Friday night and last night. The cops were attacked. Not many "minorities" were involved. Does the race of the rioters make a difference?

Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Manhattan (a sorta sister to SOPHIA HAGIA) was attacked and defaced
viciously
the original St. Pat's was burned down by a protestant mob. These are the times we are living in. how about some reasonable dialogue instead? Our citizens of African descent have legitimate concerns. Growing up in Jersey, I have visited St. Pat's on many occasions, so please do not throw this up in my face. I love this beautiful church, but it exists to draw people together. St. Pat's will clean up and continue on its mission.

BTW: DO NOT MIX RELIGION AND POLITICS. You sound like some graham or falwell, who do NOT represent religion, or any specific religion.

you are getting desperate, Lysie. your "see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil" stance
has never been a foil to evil in all of human history. Churches, etc ARE being vandalized----in the USA and in the world as those you support dance on dead bodies (to the strains of your flute) BLM is an evil force
What are you talking about? Churches are being vandalized now, as opposed to the past, when they were burned down and blown up in places like Birmingham, Alabama. Jewish temples and Muslim mosques are also being vandalized, and in the case of Jews and Christians, murders have taken place in the US. Worshippers have lost their lives. Remember the Jewish worshipers in Pittsburgh and Dylan Roof and his masacre of Christians in Charleston. Over 50 Muslim worshipers were mowed down in New Zealand. You sound as if you support dancing on dead bodies, ofh people of faith, no less.

Why would BLM be an "evil force"? BLM is a social movement that includes many people of faith, Christian and people of other faiths.
BLM is a black supremacists hate group cooped by marxists that have assassinated police and have looted and burned and vandalized in the name of hate way more than even the KKK in their heyday. And you abet it.

What a steaming pile of bullshit. BLM has every right to protest. I'm not a bigot and I am not a seditionist. I am just against violence, scum, and bigotry, and I'm tired of trump and pigpence's attempts to trash the United States. I can be against filthy scum like them. BTW: do some research and look up "marxism." You don't know what you are talking about.
Then you are against the BLM, unless you are a LIAR? Trump and Pence aren't the ones trashing the United States. Boy you are one retarded fool.

Lysie harbors a VERY LONG list of atrocities committed around the world in the past 100 years. It is a big planet and there have been conflicts and even crimes committed by indivduals in the past----CRIMES. What I do not recall in the USA is a widespread expression of EQUANIMITY by PUBLIC OFFICIALS and notable persons playing the "IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE" game. The nightly murders in New York City are greeted with
the same equanimity by NYC politicians that is expressed by Lysie. The only time anyone gets ruffled is when------a really big crime is committed----like the over painting of some racist gutter graffiti designed to mollify the mindless. ----we (hubby and me) have a very recent experience of serious crime----suppressed. There are---as Lysie says----MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES. Well--I will not describe the atrocity-----lets worry about preserving racist graffiti and making sure that people who smash windows, engage in looting, pillage and murder do not get arrested. These are the words I was told----

Crime is always with us, and always has been. But it is so very stupid and ignorant to try to racialize it so that the morons among us can start a "race war," which the real assholes on USMB seem to be trying to do.

There was no "racist graffiti" involved in the situation that you are so concerned about. It just said "Black Lives Matter." Nothing racist there. And why did these people destroy this? What is their problem? Who is trying to make sure that people who commit crimes are not arrested? This assertion is beyond nutty. People who riot or murder someone get arrested, if you haven't noticed.

BTW: they had some juicy riots in Belfast Friday night and last night. The cops were attacked. Not many "minorities" were involved. Does the race of the rioters make a difference?

in the case of the major assault that went NOT PROSECUTED of hubby---the issue is ENTIRELY
RACIAL. IMO---that BLACK LIVES MATTER appears on the very streets of my town where I spent more than a decade examining the dead bodies of FORMERLY ALIVE black lives, murdered by blacks and whilst MORE lives are taken by blacks-----strikes me as KAFKAESQUE----keep in mine----living people have been vilified JUST FOR SAYING "all lives matter"----by RACISTS like you

viciously

Lysie laughed at the above comment. It is true----80 year old polio victim hubby was attacked with a shiv in the manner of a ganbuster's GUTTER SLUT. Because of the current state of
affairs----the DA said---I CANNOT PROSECUTE THIS (well---he was apologetic) Over to you,
LYSIE

I'm certainly sorry that your husband was attacked. I hope that he was not injured. But how do you say that anyone would laugh at such a story? If the DA said that he couldn't prosecute, it has to be that he does not have enough evidence to get a conviction. If you watch any of those true-crime shows, you know that it sometimes takes years to nail a suspect simply because the evidence is not there. You would have to ask the DA. I don't know who this "we" is who told you that they didn't want the police involved. It sounds like there are more facts to be fleshed out.
I myself had a suspicious incident happened to me Friday morning at the city recycling drop-off, but I didn't engage with this guy, who was acting weirdly and just stood there very close to me, with no mask, and stared at me, but I didn't engage because there was no one else around. Well-dressed white guy, who drove up in a car, but very erratic in bahavior.

viciously

Lysie laughed at the above comment. It is true----80 year old polio victim hubby was attacked with a shiv in the manner of a ganbuster's GUTTER SLUT. Because of the current state of
affairs----the DA said---I CANNOT PROSECUTE THIS (well---he was apologetic) Over to you,
LYSIE

I'm certainly sorry that your husband was attacked. I hope that he was not injured. But how do you say that anyone would laugh at such a story? If the DA said that he couldn't prosecute, it has to be that he does not have enough evidence to get a conviction. If you watch any of those true-crime shows, you know that it sometimes takes years to nail a suspect simply because the evidence is not there. You would have to ask the DA. I don't know who this "we" is who told you that they didn't want the police involved. It sounds like there are more facts to be fleshed out.
I myself had a suspicious incident happened to me Friday morning at the city recycling drop-off, but I didn't engage with this guy, who was acting weirdly and just stood there very close to me, with no mask, and stared at me, but I didn't engage because there was no one else around. Well-dressed white guy, who drove up in a car, but very erratic in bahavior.

you are dissembling just as I thought you would. An officer of the court ----who is actually an attorney and who supports BLM as a matter of her career and her behind---did not quite know that she was SPITTING AND SHITTING on state law when she told me "we don't want police involved" IN FACT---all injuries seen by a doctor which are the result of assault are REPORTABLE BY LAW------and that's how perverted are your PALS. I am fully aware of the evidence thing and I know what is going on in my city right now and how sick it is----I am waiting for the shit to hit the fan

viciously

in the case of the major assault that went NOT PROSECUTED of hubby---the issue is ENTIRELY
RACIAL. IMO---that BLACK LIVES MATTER appears on the very streets of my town where I spent more than a decade examining the dead bodies of FORMERLY ALIVE black lives, murdered by blacks and whilst MORE lives are taken by blacks-----strikes me as KAFKAESQUE----keep in mine----living people have been vilified JUST FOR SAYING "all lives matter"----by RACISTS like you

You must know how cases are selected for prosecution. How am I a "racist"? I spent a summer working in the DC prosecutor's office. Maybe four years later, someone got into the office (it had a numerical code lock), who killed five people. I'm glad I wasn't there. Actually, there were cops who tried to recruit me to become a DC cop! I think that they had a financial reward for dragging women in after a lawsuit. I lived in DC and my neighbor two-doors down was murdered. I knew Black cops who were tougher than the white ones. Arraignment court was a zoo.
"Black Lives Matter" is not a declaration that no other lives matter. It means that Black lives matter equally with those of other races. This is not a declaration of supremacy. We need to support the good cops and weed out the bad ones. That's all. I can remember back to the "Mississippi Burning" case, in which the local cops helped planned the murders of three people. Then this snuff film of the murder of the jogger in Georgia came out. Although it was evident that there was a conspiracy to ambush him, no one did anything to the conspirators until the video came out. The local officials just tried to sweep it under the rug. But after the video, Georgia officials were forced to do something, and finally arrested the scumbags. Not good policing and certainly there was a level of corruption going on in the local law enforcement/judicial system that so many did nothing about the ambush and looked the other way.

viciously

You must know how cases are selected for prosecution. How am I a "racist"? I spent a summer working in the DC prosecutor's office. Maybe four years later, someone got into the office (it had a numerical code lock), who killed five people. I'm glad I wasn't there. Actually, there were cops who tried to recruit me to become a DC cop! I think that they had a financial reward for dragging women in after a lawsuit. I lived in DC and my neighbor two-doors down was murdered. I knew Black cops who were tougher than the white ones. Arraignment court was a zoo.
"Black Lives Matter" is not a declaration that no other lives matter. It means that Black lives matter equally with those of other races. This is not a declaration of supremacy. We need to support the good cops and weed out the bad ones. That's all. I can remember back to the "Mississippi Burning" case, in which the local cops helped planned the murders of three people. Then this snuff film of the murder of the jogger in Georgia came out. Although it was evident that there was a conspiracy to ambush him, no one did anything to the conspirators until the video came out. The local officials just tried to sweep it under the rug. But after the video, Georgia officials were forced to do something, and finally arrested the scumbags. Not good policing and certainly there was a level of corruption going on in the local law enforcement/judicial system that so many did nothing about the ambush and looked the other way.

Lysie you wrote lots and told me nothing---I have extensive experience with criminals ----close up and hands on and also with corruption from the top down

And where in the "Black Lives Matter" slogan is the goal to attack churches?

Black Lives Matter is a marxist organization. They hate religion. They will move on from burning, looting and killing Black Americans, before an election, to attacking, burning and looting churches.......they are a racist, hate filled organization......

if joe biden becomes President....the terrorist groups antifa, and black lives matter will be free to burn, loot and kill....because the democrat party mayors, the Department of Justice, will not care to stop them........the left wing democrats will allow this violence to expand and will target anyone who gets in their way...

Amid nationwide riots following protests over the horrific police killing of George Floyd, Black Lives Matter activists harassed a Baptist church in Troy, N.Y., a suburb of Albany. Videos of the harassment went viral on Twitter, and the church confirmed to PJ Media that the harassment did, in fact, occur.

“On Sunday, June 28, the Marxist thugs screamed, chanted, harassed, blocked our steps from allowing people to enter the church, and then physically assaulted our church members,” John Koletas, pastor of Grace Baptist Church, told PJ Media on Thursday.

The harassment did not end on Sunday, however. “On June 29, Monday evening, after asking to be allowed into our church services, as long as they behaved, I allowed 15-20 of these BLM Marxists to come into our church building accompanied by two or three Troy police officers,” the pastor added. “After some preaching, singing, and an invitation to trust Christ, they left chanting and screaming vulgarities and obscenities on their way out.”

Koletas dubbed the Black Lives Matter activists “Marxist thugs” because the leaders of the official Black Lives Matter movement have identified themselves as Marxist and have adopted a Marxist political platform. Americans of goodwill should all agree that black lives matter, but the official movement seeks to weaponize the righteous anger over the death of George Floyd to further its radical agenda.

Kevin Hodge and his identical twin, Keith, who perform as conservative comedians and podcasters, shared three video clips of the harassment on YouTube.

As a mother approaches the church building, activists shout at her, “Why are you bringing a baby into a church?!” Others chant, “This is no house of God,” and “Save those kids!”

A second clip shows Black Lives Matter activists becoming more active, chanting, “Whose streets? Our streets!” and then punching a church leader.

The final clip shows Black Lives Matter activists leaving the church after the service on Monday. One man yells, “I’m not Christian, boy!” A woman shouts, “Get the f*** out of my face!” The usher responds, “Jesus loves you.”

For a second I thought they had actually attacked a church...you know, like Dylan Roof.
No, these BLM idiots outnumber Roof by tens of thousands.
Are you suggesting they should all be arrested like Roof was?

what, are you saying they shot up a church? I must have missed that part.
You’re the one who drew the comparison so you need to ask yourself that question.
Meanwhile, BLM is responsible for death and murder.
Nope, sorry dude...I wasn’t the one claiming they were attacking churches.
Then why did you mention Roof?
You made the analogy. Now you’re being dishonest.

Attacking churches. That is the imagery that comes to mind with the hysteria driven OP, which in reality is nothing more than rude behavior at one Church.

The Sky is Falling.
Have your racist New Klux Klan (BLM) attack a mosque and see what happens.
But mosques aren’t western culture so that would be a waste of time for Marxist subversives.

in my town---considering WHERE the BLM activities take place----it seems to me that there
are lots of muslims INVOLVED
Makes sense. BLM is anti-US so that would jibe.
It is amusing how you think bringing attention to black lives is anti-American. But not surprising. But it goes hand in hand with your hyperventilating about rude behavior in a church.

This is a real attack.

Doesnt serve your purposes though...not black, not Muslim, probably mentally ill.
Bringing attention to ‘black lives’ while castigating anyone who suggests any other lives should be brought into the discussion for context is abject racist bigotry.
A one-off church-destroying psycho does not qualify an entire movement unless you have a bias to push.

viciously

BLM is a racist segregationist entity in essence. That graffiti is hate speech.

viciously

BLM allows no discussion of any other lives. That prompts castigation.
BLM is a racist hate group.

Forum List

Back