Does anyone wonder?

Does anyone wonder why there were no posters at riot sites in 1995 of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman after OJ Simpson murdered them? Does anyone wonder why Bill Clinton did not call for a guilty verdict like Joe Biden in 2021? Does anyone wonder why no prominent US politicians called for riots and violence against black people like Maxine Waters called for justice against white people? Does anyone wonder why the media did not convict Simpson before the trial like they did Chauvin? You may want to wonder that.
Not I, all seems rather obvious to me. What’s got you confused?
It is?

What is obvious about supporting violent riots?

Does anyone wonder why there were no posters at riot sites in 1995 of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman after OJ Simpson murdered them? Does anyone wonder why Bill Clinton did not call for a guilty verdict like Joe Biden in 2021? Does anyone wonder why no prominent US politicians called for riots and violence against black people like Maxine Waters called for justice against white people? Does anyone wonder why the media did not convict Simpson before the trial like they did Chauvin? You may want to wonder that.
No OP, no one is wondering about any of that claptrap.
That Floyd guy musta had one shitty attorney to get choked out in a gutter. Dang. I want OJ's guys!

If there's one thing, above all else, that mega-wealthy rich white people love to do to each other and fellow white people of lower social classes, it is to oppress and control them in order to prevent them from becoming competition. Lately, weaponizing "poor", "helpless" black folk is one of the most effective means of doing just that.

And then there's the ideology (religion, really) behind it all, driving it all down our throats 24/7 to the detriment of all our lives and the chances for America's survival: Critical Race Theory and Philosophical Postmodernism.

The mega-wealthy rich whites who fund racial terrorism against other whites in America may or may not actually believe in the frothing at the mouth ideology they've brainwashed other white liberals into worshipping at the altar of, but that doesn't really matter none; the resulting destruction is all the same, either way.

The only two means we have of ultimately ending this madness before it destroys our civilization are equally insane. One, we come up with our own political ideological religion and use it to whip people like us into a rabid frenzy or two, we go to war, real war, with the motherfuckers successfully pushing CRT and Philosophical Postmodernism into the minds of our fellow Americans.

It is?

When did I say anything about supporting violent riots? Haha, you're twisting up the topic again. It's a nice try but not going to work.

It is?

When did I say anything about supporting violent riots? Haha, you're twisting up the topic again. It's a nice try but not going to work.
You responded that it seems rather obvious to you to a post that did say it. I cant see any other way to interpret the Maxine Water's comment.

And I am twisting up the topic again? Whatever...

It is?

You responded that it seems rather obvious to you to a post that did say it. I cant see any other way to interpret the Maxine Water's comment.

Ok so if we are talking about the Maxine Waters question from the op.... "Does anyone wonder why no prominent US politicians called for riots and violence against black people like Maxine Waters called for justice against white people?"

Is this something that you really wonder about? You wonder why no prominent politicians are calling for riots against black people?

If you're really wondering about that and want me to explain to you why no prominent politicians are calling for riots against black people then I will do so but it would be rather pathetic if you really need that explained to you.

It is?

Ok so if we are talking about the Maxine Waters question from the op.... "Does anyone wonder why no prominent US politicians called for riots and violence against black people like Maxine Waters called for justice against white people?"

Is this something that you really wonder about? You wonder why no prominent politicians are calling for riots against black people?

If you're really wondering about that and want me to explain to you why no prominent politicians are calling for riots against black people then I will do so but it would be rather pathetic if you really need that explained to you.
I do not need it explained to me because the US moved beyond that many years ago. That is the problem for Washington. Racism and in particular, systemic racism, is so profitable that the government cannot let go of it. Washington needs to separate the people into tribes to survive in its current state of a central enforcer for "equity".

It is said that a house divided cannot stand but contemporary Washington cannot stand without a house divided. Kiss democracy goodbye if this continues.

Last edited:

Xi ordered the democrats to start a race war in the USA

It's an essential tactic to grab perpetual power and install their Western brand of Marxism.
They don't have enough Brownshirts to get it done.

Well, right now, they do have the full power of the Federal Gov't and Bi-Dung behind them whom the far left has influenced and captured.

It is?

I do not need it explained to me because the US moved beyond that many years ago. That is the problem for Washington. Racism and in particular, systemic racism, is so profitable that the government cannot let go of it. Washington needs to divide the people into tribes to survive in its current state of a central enforcer for "equity".

It is said that a house divided cannot stand but contemporary Washington cannot stand without a house divided. Kiss democracy goodbye if this continues.

It's already fled, Ray.

It is?

I do not need it explained to me because the US moved beyond that many years ago. That is the problem for Washington. Racism and in particular, systemic racism, is so profitable that the government cannot let go of it. Washington needs to separate the people into tribes to survive in its current state of a central enforcer for "equity".

Stop giving the wingnuts more power than they deserve. That’s you doing your part to contribute to the problem you’re complaining about.

What is there to wonder about? It doesn't take much gray matter to understand the hypocrisy of each political party that more often than not is on full display.

No but we do wonder why you were ever paid for your writings.

Clinton didn't call for a guilty verdict because it was presumed that the jury would render a fair verdict. Likely few if any politicians or public figures called for bring vaccinated against smallpox when the vaccine was made available--at least by comparison to the numbers today. There was resistance but public leaders...actually lead. And the anti-vaxers were slapped down and put in their place by the Supreme Court. Today? Ignorance and suspicion (aka your type) are doing whatever they can to sow fear and mis-information. It would be great if our public leaders actually lead again.

It is?

I wonder the opposite, which is clearly what the question was getting at, which is those politicians were out in the streets supporting a violent group that was rioting all across the nation for months and it was not just accepted but seen as positive.

And it would be pathetic if I had to explain what the OP was getting at.....

It is?

Interesting take.

Not sure I can agree, the government is taking advantage of this idiocy, not driving it. The media is a much larger drive than the government as far as I can tell. And for them, you are right, it is all profit driven. Racism sells better than sex oddly enough.

It is?

I wonder the opposite, which is clearly what the question was getting at, which is those politicians were out in the streets supporting a violent group that was rioting all across the nation for months and it was not just accepted but seen as positive.

In an environment with such toxic and dishonest discussion don’t you think it important to clearly communicate instead of depending on some sarcastic interpretation needed to attempt to understand the point?

It is?

Interesting take.

Not sure I can agree, the government is taking advantage of this idiocy, not driving it. The media is a much larger drive than the government as far as I can tell. And for them, you are right, it is all profit driven. Racism sells better than sex oddly enough.
I agree with you there although for the life of me I don’t understand to pointless pushback the right gives to racial issues which only fuels the movement of the left even more.

It is?

In an environment with such toxic and dishonest discussion don’t you think it important to clearly communicate instead of depending on some sarcastic interpretation needed to attempt to understand the point?
Depends on the statements and how they are framed. If you take everything everyone states all the time 100 percent literal and refuse to look at any subtext, the one thing you are not doing is communicating...

No OP, no one is wondering about any of that claptrap.

I don't suppose you speak for many, but pretend you do, insecurity can use the temporary security, know what I mean?

Forum List

Back