Does anyone want to pray the rosary with me everyday?

Matthew 6:7: “But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.”
I don't know what response you are looking for that suddenly I should just take your view and stop praying the rosary? but if you are trying to be combative towards me stop it. I think I just rub you the wrong way. ( (I guess you just don't like me and that's fine but you have attacked me before over fake vegetarian meat comment I only called it what the marketing and the packaging called it) So now I think you are just after me to find all the things wrong with me in your own mind that you don't like.

Maybe you should pray about that if you actually even believe in GOD. Pray about how angry you are towards me and ask God to soften your heart.

I am okay with just having God judge me over a human who is not coming from pure motives. I've never even seen you make a thread about how YOU pray or about how you feel about God or your religious beliefs but you come here and condemn me anyway. :dunno:

Take care. You can respond for your AUDIENCE but you're on ignore for me.

I will just ignore you which I had done but thought we got past it. You have 100% right to how you feel spiritually and so do I. But I don't have to take on your projections.

Asking people to pray with me I feel just fine about and we are all over the world praying all different times of the day.

Take care.

Do Catholics Pray “Vain Repetitions?”

I don't know what response you are looking for that suddenly I should just take your view and stop praying the rosary? but if you are trying to be combative towards me stop it. I think I just rub you the wrong way. ( (I guess you just don't like me and that's fine but you have attacked me before over fake vegetarian meat comment I only called it what the marketing and the packaging called it) So now I think you are just after me to find all the things wrong with me in your own mind that you don't like.

Maybe you should pray about that if you actually even believe in GOD. Pray about how angry you are towards me and ask God to soften your heart.

I am okay with just having God judge me over a human who is not coming from pure motives. I've never even seen you make a thread about how YOU pray or about how you feel about God or your religious beliefs but you come here and condemn me anyway. :dunno:

Take care. You can respond for your AUDIENCE but you're on ignore for me.

I will just ignore you which I had done but thought we got past it. You have 100% right to how you feel spiritually and so do I. But I don't have to take on your projections.

Asking people to pray with me I feel just fine about and we are all over the world praying all different times of the day.

Take care.

Do Catholics Pray “Vain Repetitions?”

Repeating the same arbitrary words, over and over and over again is not praying; it's just babbling.

Genuine prayer involves actually talking to God, communicating with Him.

I'm not particularly interested in taking instruction from a babbler as to how to do that.

Repeating the same arbitrary words, over and over and over again is not praying; it's just babbling.

Genuine prayer involves actually talking to God, communicating with Him.

I'm not particularly interested in taking instruction from a babbler as to how to do that.

they just want their 15 minutes -

... every day.

If everyone prayed the rosary from this day on

the world would change so much for the better in a relatively short time that you wouldn't even recognize it

But people are too busy attacking the RC Church to actually... well, you know... attack the devil and his followers

the world would change so much for the better in a relatively short time that you wouldn't even recognize it

But people are too busy attacking the RC Church to actually... well, you know... attack the devil and his followers

that was the norm, called the dark ages - living life the intent of the 1st century, self determination not 4th century christian worship and servitude is what has given humanity the slim hope it now is attempting to fulfill. the true religion of antiquity.

The devil attacks what threatens him. This is why he infiltrated churches and we had evil try to sneak in. I rebuke it.

The devil attacks what threatens him. This is why he infiltrated churches and we had evil try to sneak in. I rebuke it.

most true of 4th century christianity, the desert religions ...

1646095144294.png

uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent from all three to the present day. disguised for being what they have never been. 1st century liberation theology, the religion of antiquity.

Forum List

Back