does anyone wanna chat on the phone?

Acts is funny, he may be nuts but he is unwittingly funny.:lol:

Weird.. I have a pretty good sense of humor, and I haven't found anything funny yet... Highly creepy, and deeply disturbed, but nothing funny...

:D Maybe that is what is funny?

Mmm.. No. Once someone hits that "creepy" status, it's pretty much over from there.. Creepy is akin to dangerous..either to oneself, or another.. In either case, they should be watched carefully, and pretty much kept confined..

Mmm.. No. Once someone hits that "creepy" status, it's pretty much over from there.. Creepy is akin to dangerous..either to oneself, or another.. In either case, they should be watched carefully, and pretty much kept confined..

You might be right, I have just flicked through some of latest posts:wtf:

You might be right, I have just flicked through some of latest posts:wtf:

...and I'm betting those aren't the ones he deleted.. To find the rest, you'd have to scroll thru *my* posts, where they were quoted, BEFORE he deleted them.

Has scooter and or Gunny got him under surveillance?

Bah.. What for? He's creepy, but he's far away.. Long as he keeps it here, and stops with the psychotic emails and PMs, life's good.

I would like to speak with gunny about a virtual restraining order on this nut job.

Why? It's not you he's after.. It's me, and I'm fully capable of taking care of myself.. Gunny hasn't even seen any of it..

Bah.. What for? He's creepy, but he's far away.. Long as he keeps it here, and stops with the psychotic emails and PMs, life's good.

You've been getting those as well have you, I hope you reported it?

To tell you the truth I thought he was a bit daft but relatively harmless, it looks as if I have made an error in judgement, I am usually pretty good at weighing people up, not this time huh?

You've been getting those as well have you, I hope you reported it?

To tell you the truth I thought he was a bit daft but relatively harmless, it looks as if I have made an error in judgement, I am usually pretty good at weighing people up, not this time huh?

I told him the emails would be reported if they didn't stop.. That resulted in the "Shattered's going to throw me in jail for sexual harrassment" thread.. But, I didn't get another email, so... That's fine by me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back