Does anyone really believe 528k jobs were created

Oh and it fell under Trump, now slowly rising.

Thanks for confirming what I'd said.

Yeah, it fell under Trump during COVID, not sure that really counts.

The percent working multiple jobs was 5% in Jan 2017 and 5.2% in Jan 2020 and went as high as 5.3%.

But sure, it went down under Trump! To hell with facts, all that matters to you sheep is what you are told.

You are just like the moron in the other thread that said 12 news sources from around the world were lying about Israel and Hamas exchanging fire during the Trump years.

Yeah, it fell under Trump during COVID, not sure that really counts.

The percent working multiple jobs was 5% in Jan 2017 and 5.2% in Jan 2020 and went as high as 5.3%.

But sure, it went down under Trump! To hell with facts, all that matters to you sheep is what you are told.

You are just like the moron in the other thread that said 12 news sources from around the world were lying about Israel and Hamas exchanging fire during the Trump years.

Now wait, if something looks good under Trump, it doesn't count, but when unemployment went up under Trump, it did?

Partisan hack we are today, huh?

I don't know anything about 12 sources and Israel and Hamas.

You're just like the moron that said Joe Biden was a good president LOL

Now wait, if something looks good under Trump, it doesn't count, but when unemployment went up under Trump, it did?

I do not care how anything looks, I care about facts. The graph I posted was not about unemployment, it was the percent of people working more than one job. That did not go down under Trump like you claimed, the data does not care about your feelings.

You're just like the moron that said Joe Biden was a good president LOL

Except I think Biden is a joke and at the present time maybe the worst ever.

Pretty convenient, given the recession talk. I don't buy it.
But you aren't going to research it either right? Willful ignorance is always the best solution when information like this isn't convenient.

I always enjoy watching Republicans respond to the monthly jobs report

When Obama was President they repeatedly claimed the monthly jobs reports were fake

But in Trumps first month as President, they bragged about how great they were

Now, with Biden adding 500,000 jobs, they are fake again
They are sore losers.

I always enjoy watching Republicans respond to the monthly jobs report

When Obama was President they repeatedly claimed the monthly jobs reports were fake

But in Trumps first month as President, they bragged about how great they were

Now, with Biden adding 500,000 jobs, they are fake again

Same ol', same ol'

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
These numbers are simply fantasy and not based on anything close to reality. Do you have any idea how they come up with that number?

"Mrs. Smith-Jones, this Dewey Cheatem-Howe with the Bureau of Labor"? How many new people did your company Widgets Inc. hire?

"Oh, you had to lay off two people due to inflation? That's great ! I'll just put you down for hiring 25 new employees if that's OK. It will look good to your investors."
That's not proof. You're a liar.

And yet the percent of people holding more than 1 job is way below historical averages and well below where we were under the last Admin.

Weird how facts trump feelings every time.

View attachment 679121
Yet being the ignorant piece of shit you are, you fail to see that those numbers have risen under your God Xiden, by your own graph stupid.

Yet being the ignorant piece of shit you are, you fail to see that those numbers have risen under your God Xiden, by your own graph stupid.

Yes, they have risen a bit, but they are at the same rate they were in Mar of this year.

And they are still far below any point since they started tracking them outside of the COVID dip.

Forum List

Back