Does anyone really believe 528k jobs were created

Help wanted signs and longer cash register waits prove your stats are bull as usual.

Actually they help to prove it you fucking moron. If more people were working 2nd and 3rd jobs then we would not have help wanted signs and longer cash register waits.

You literally are one of the dumbest people on this forum. I often wonder if someone needs to tie your shoes for you, or do you wear only Velcro shoes

Actually they help to prove it you fucking moron. If more people were working 2nd and 3rd jobs then we would not have help wanted signs and longer cash register waits.

You literally are one of the dumbest people on this forum. I often wonder if someone needs to tie your shoes for you, or do you wear only Velcro shoes
It’s called welfare, you fucking idiot.
In 2023 no one can live on 15K year without receiving welfare checks.

It’s called welfare, you fucking idiot.
In 2023 no one can live on 15K year without receiving welfare checks.

Either way they are not take more than one job, which is what my fucking graph showed that you claimed was false.

Are you truly this stupid or is it just an act for the internet?

"Nope, I don't believe it! Total rubbish!"

OK, poster Skye, we hear you, but......

.....but by you calling it 'total rubbish' you are implying that you know better.

That you know the truth. The real numbers.

So batter up, Skye.

Show forum that you know whereof you speak.

That you are a serious woman with gravitas.

Be better than many of the brainfaded men on here who claim the numbers are wrong....but have no clue on what the right numbers are.

Show you are better.

I have confidence that you can.

Go gurl!

Either way they are not take more than one job, which is what my fucking graph showed that you claimed was false.

Are you truly this stupid or is it just an act for the internet?
Your intention was prove how great the economy is due to Biden.
As always, you are a snake in human form.

My intention was to correct the bullshit being posted. And that is what I did.

Now run along and use the box of tissues you keep next to the picture of my avatar
Save your “logic” for your fellow LibTards.
Everyone non-LibTard here already knows and despises you.

Facts occur within context; something you know since your paycheck depends on that fact.

Once again, my paycheck depends on my giving sound advice based on stats and data. If I did not do so, I would not have a paycheck. I know you would never understand a job depending upon performance, but not all of us spend our days dropping fries at Wendy's like you.

Once again, my paycheck depends on my giving sound advice based on stats and data. If I did not do so, I would not have a paycheck. I know you would never understand a job depending upon performance, but not all of us spend our days dropping fries at Wendy's like you.
I know many people who do what you do and their function is not to comment on multi-year predictions.
You have a habit of “knowing” that everyone in the slums makes your salary.

Did you notice that everyone was working until COVID?
So, Biden has the same unemployment rate.
Were Trump's numbers fake?

Until COVID?

Republicans always bring up Carter and his unemployment rate.
Not mentioning, Ford's unemployment rate was 9% then dropped to 7.5% at the end of his term.
Even with the oil crises, Carter's unemployment rate was 8%.

Well, Trump's unemployment rate shot up to 14%.
I take a highway to work and it was a pleasure to drive until about 3 months after Trump's tax break when almost everyone was working.
Almost everyone is working now (3.5%) but in republican minds................it's bad.
Of course, the numbers are fake...............again.
Now click the Smiley.

@skye is a brainless idiot that repeats RWI talking points. What is @skye income? Her (IF) job? Her (IF) quality of life? You @skye care to answer?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To poster "Skye":

Your avatar has been called out a couple times in this thread.
Your hand called.
Do you have the moxie, the backbone, the conviction of your ideas.....to credibly respond?
Do you have the gravitas befitting an adult woman?

So, Biden has the same unemployment rate.
Were Trump's numbers fake?

Until COVID?

Republicans always bring up Carter and his unemployment rate.
Not mentioning, Ford's unemployment rate was 9% then dropped to 7.5% at the end of his term.
Even with the oil crises, Carter's unemployment rate was 8%.

Well, Trump's unemployment rate shot up to 14%.

Almost everyone is working now (3.5%) but in republican minds................it's bad.
Of course, the numbers are fake...............again.
Reagan benefitted from Carter's Deregulation or many industries by Reagan's economy was still anemic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back