Does anyone really believe 528k jobs were created

Ad hominem.
There are a good many people here who have demonstrated numerous times that they know you are an arrogant piece of shit.

It is not arrogance when it is real.

I like facts; you like your paycheck that requires you to lie.

If I lied for a living I would not have a paycheck. My livelihood relies on me using stats and data to give sound advice. If I were lying people would be losing money and I would not have a job. But instead just the opposite is happening.

He follows the stats through many decades and exposes how they were manipulated by those with an agenda.

Reminds me of Richard Dawkins or Christopher Hitchens. They did the same thing with Christians. Used to just tear them apart in debates and one-on-ones.

Yet most people knew that did not mean that Christianity was a false religion.

Does he know about the feelings you have for him?
Yes; his first YouTube video garnered 11 millions viewers.
He was having a rally to protect free speech and the LibTards on campus were trying to stop his rally.
He is admired by 10s of millions of people, mostly highly educated people who have had it with Liberal bullshit.

Yes; his first YouTube video garnered 11 millions viewers.
He was having a rally to protect free speech and the LibTards on campus were trying to stop his rally.
He is admired by 10s of millions of people, mostly highly educated people who have had it with Liberal bullshit.

Do you have his poster on the wall in your bedroom?

Reminds me of Richard Dawkins or Christopher Hitchens. They did the same thing with Christians. Used to just tear them apart in debates and one-on-ones.

Yet most people knew that did not mean that Christianity was a false religion.
Hitchens is a bullshit artist.
He makes up verses that don't exist or omits verses that do exist.
He is a hero for Atheists who know zero Bible; in other words...LibTards.

Do you have his poster on the wall in your bedroom?
I have your avatar and a box of tissues.
I find it interesting that you can't find a video of him where you can make him look like a fool.
That's because you can't make him look like a fool.

Hitchens is a bullshit artist.
He makes up verses that don't exist or omits verses that do exist.
He is a hero for Atheists who know zero Bible; in other words...LibTards.

Yet he used to destroy Christians in debates, jut like you say your hero does with statisticians.

They must use the same tactics.

Yet he used to destroy Christians in debates, jut like you say your hero does with statisticians.

They must use the same tactics.
You're one of those guys who thinks Christians know Scripture? :laughing0301:
You know better than that as I'm always showing them here that they have no idea of what they're talking about.
Hell, I know the NT better than any Christian.
Hitchens real problems come in when he literally makes up Torah verses that don't exists or denies those that do exist.
Only the uneducated in Bible would ever watch his more than once.

Yea, unfortunately each person has to accept those 2 job openings just to try to make enough money to pay for shit under the child molester Biden.

And yet the percent of people holding more than 1 job is way below historical averages and well below where we were under the last Admin.

Weird how facts trump feelings every time.

1659915063114.png

Forum List

Back