Does anyone on here remember Otto Warmbier?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
The more astute do I am sure............the problem now being this board has very few astute posters left......where did they go?...well that is another story.

Last edited:
otto the entitled son of rich people...who opted to take a vacation to n korea...wth? then decided he would lift a souvenir and got busted for it...

now what is your point of asking this? Persuader

He's the guy the North Koreans murdered and Trump didn't do shit about it.
What would you propose the US do about it? Biden is in charge now. What should HE do about it? Or rather, what ISNT Biden doing about it?

otto the entitled son of rich people...who opted to take a vacation to n korea...wth? then decided he would lift a souvenir and got busted for it...

now what is your point of asking this? Persuader
He took a sign down. This doesnt seem like a high crime to me. You are ok with NK killing an American citizen because he was the "son of rich people"? Explain your extremely odd post.

The more astute do I am sure............the problem now being this board has very few astute posters left......where did they go?...well that is another story.

The North Koreans have been known for over-waterboarding people to the point of brain damage. When they do it over and over again for weeks, the brain begins to die.

He took a sign down. This doesnt seem like a high crime to me. You are ok with NK killing an American citizen because he was the "son of rich people"? Explain your extremely odd post.
When you are in a country known for extreme paranoia, devoid of all human rights, and ruled by a known maniac, you don't take signs down. You don't take signs down, smuggle in a vape pen of marijuana, spit on the sidewalk or have fun tagging.

When you are in a country known for extreme paranoia, devoid of all human rights, and ruled by a known maniac, you don't take signs down. You don't take signs down, smuggle in a vape pen of marijuana, spit on the sidewalk or have fun tagging.

It is not clear he actually took that sign down.
Either way, punishment should meet the crime

Ten years at hard labor is hardly Justice for minor transgressions

It is not clear he actually took that sign down.
Either way, punishment should meet the crime

Ten years at hard labor is hardly Justice for minor transgressions
You cannot impose your justice on another country. What you can do is don't go there.

New Topics

Forum List

Back