Does anyone make their own dog/cat food for your pet?

:cool-45::cool-45::cool-45: He really wears those. See the red strap ? With sparks flinging in the shop all day it's imperative.
I can't get any ear protection on him tho so he'll prolly be deaf from the grinders and saws in a few more years(like me).
My Chow went deaf his last few years. Thankfully he had always gone by hand signals so it wasn't a huge issue.
I always train the hand signal route too. That way a dirtbag( or a fucking pizote in the trash) doesn't hear a word before he gets shredded . See the bark collar ?
No barking. Just shred. I'll clean up afterwards
Mine never bit anyone, their presence was enough to deter any would be intrusions. The one in the pic was the best dog ever. He trained every other dog we had for years.

define your boy?

i have mine i straight kibble right now...why ..cause fat ass semba gained 12 lbs in one yr

Oh, sorry. He's a Belgian Malinois with just enough German Shepherd in him to make him 105 pounds. But he's solid miscle, though. Here go the goofball now. He's 1 year old in these pictures, but he's 2 years old now.

MUApkaJ.jpg

Yzafxmo.jpg

iTvjucI.jpg

a friend had a chow..he wouldnt even blink before he nailed you....no growl no bark....all bite
Great dog......as long as he nailed the right idiot :confused-84: .Boots( the brindle) would snap first as a warning.She actually learned to "screetch" so the collar wouldn't react. Sounded more like a big cat than a dog.
Like when someone working inside would come too near my housekeepers kid on the couch.SNAP---like a rattler. One dumb enough to continue would be in for some serious shit

a friend had a chow..he wouldnt even blink before he nailed you....no growl no bark....all bite
I was always on the road and like I said mine was a constant companion. I am sure if he thought I was threatened he would have bitten whoever but it never happened. Now his sister wasn't as trust worthy but she never actually bit anyone either. She would place herself between me and anyone else except for Rod or the children and stared at whoever that may be to let them know she was watching them. She went after my mom once when mom got loud describing a frantic neighbor of hers. I got her stopped within inches of mom by yelling "NO!" That was early on when I first got her. Later it was just a matter of making sure no one stuck their fingers in the car. Had one close call with that when some dumbass started to stick her hand through the window to pet "those cute fluffy looking pups look like little bears"..

that is a beautiful dog.... Natural Citizen

i am always laughing on cop shows...they yell stop or i will shoot and the dude keeps running...then they yell stop or i will release the dog....dude stops in his tracks

Thank You. He's a Leerburg dog and Schutzhund trained.

Actually, it was Leerburg that got me feeding Honest Kitchen dog food.

Agreed on the latter. Heheh.

Last edited:
Hmmmm. this is a great thread information wise, drifter Thanks!
but it's definitely making me UNHUNGRY.

Maybe this is a good exercise for people on diets.

If you have to discuss what is good or bad for pets to eat, and why,
and what it takes to put together home made health snacks,
maybe you'd lose your appetite and not want to eat anything!
This might be a solution!
Just write it up in a book, post your own channel on youtube or facebook, and you could be the new diet guru millionaire. How to save your pet while losing weight. If it isn't healthy for your pet to eat, should you be eating it? And if it isn't worth the trouble to fix good natural snacks for your pets, then why bother eating at all! Go eat fruit off the tree, and natural unprocessed food that takes no preparation time at all. Or just go hungry. problem solved!

I won't feed my pets anything I won't eat myself. I have toucans, cockatoos, bulldogs,a macaw, rabbits. I grow it. They get it. I don't need books and Jew tube.
I'll say this. With dogs beware of seeds nuts and plants in the dieffenbachia family. Peanut is OK but completely useless for any animal no matter how many legs or feathers.I use peanut/oatmeal cookie bits as training aids...a little. It's like crack to a molosser !

Forum List

Back