Does anyone know when CNN and MSNBC will broadcast the David Dorn funeral?

What celebrities and black leaders will be speaking at David Dorn’s funeral?

I haven’t been able to find any information on this.

If anyone knows, please post the information so we can all watch his funeral and the speeches.

Thanks!

Some black lives just don't matter...
MSM like CNN and MSNBC are propaganda arms for the Democrat domestic terrorist organization.

If anyone knows, please post the information so we can all watch his funeral and the speeches.

Thanks!

MSM like CNN and MSNBC are propaganda arms for the Democrat domestic terrorist organization.

Let's not call it the "main stream media," they are radical leftists controlled by Beijing. Let's use the term "Democrat Media Complex," which is what this is, an organized disinformation apparatus waging a propaganda war against America. But are correct in your assessment.

Thanks!

Don't expect that anytime soon.

Thanks!

Let's not call it the "main stream media," they are radical leftists controlled by Beijing. Let's use the term "Democrat Media Complex," which is what this is, an organized disinformation apparatus waging a propaganda war against America. But are correct in your assessment.
True. The MSM owns the Democrats and the Chinese communist own the MSM. Everything Democrats do is pro China.

Thanks!

True. The MSM owns the Democrats and the Chinese communist own the MSM. Everything Democrats do is pro China.

See, Fox is mainstream and not part of the DMC, which is why I make a distinction.

Looters killing a cop. This doesn't follow the lib narrative. They're ecstatic that a cop was killed. You see, some black lives must be sacrificed to move the agenda. This is your liberal hypocrite rag media.

Looters killing a cop. This doesn't follow the lib narrative. They're ecstatic that a cop was killed. You see, some black lives must be sacrificed to move the agenda. This is your liberal hypocrite rag media.

Exactly.

The Democrat Media Complex is promoting violence and inciting rioting, looting, rape, and murder.

Exactly.

The Democrat Media Complex is promoting violence and inciting rioting, looting, rape, and murder.

Of course they are. The more they can sensationalize it, the more people watch their programming. The more people watch their programming, the more money they can charge advertisers. It makes sense for those evil one-percenters to promote this kind of garbage.

I couldn't care. I don't care when I have my funeral either.

Is tomorrow good, then?
Burn.jpg

Don't expect that anytime soon.

Or any coverage of the Cody Holte murder (which occured on the same day as the George Floyd death)

Forum List

Back