Does ANYONE in the military respect Obama? People of high rank...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Seems like every single general that is either retired or retiring has nothing but bad things to say about Obama.
One message they send is clear, that the administration has no coherent strategy with our enemies & that they try to micromanage everything that goes on.

Such a shame then that the cannon fodder works for the man, and their opinion matters not a damn.

Maybe they want to go back to Bush, who got them killed and wounded in large numbers fighting unnecessary wars? Their kind of guy right?

Why would anyone respect Obama?

Respecting a proven liar is dumb.

Why would anyone respect Obama?

Respecting a proven liar is dumb.
When all humans are perfect you may make that assumption....
Not surprising that you would respect a proven liar.

Why are so many Americans dumb?
Please show where I stated that?
There is no doubt that humans are far from perfect, but you respecting a POTUS who lies, is just dumb.
Please, yet again show me where I stated I respect Oblama?

I can understand the Military-Industrial Complex with double-dipping senior officers might not like President Obama. Tho I don't know why. He isn't really threatening their gravy train.

Seems like every single general that is either retired or retiring has nothing but bad things to say about Obama.
One message they send is clear, that the administration has no coherent strategy with our enemies & that they try to micromanage everything that goes on.

I agree with your point, but... the I disagree with the Generals as you've described their position.

The obama cult has made it painfully clear, there strategy is with our enemies... and they demonstrate that right up to the point where they can deny culpability. The America sense of justice rest upon reasonable doubt... no one wants to believe that their President is the enemy. But, their President, literally, is with the enemy, vis a vis: THE PROBLEM!

"Oh, come now, the President is not with the enemy, he just sympathizes with their cause... he sees the world differently from you, he has the means to understand how other feel; why the do what they do."

There's bad news there... THAT is the same mindset, as the enemy. Therefore, the President is... The Enemy, his policy benefits the enemy and I suspect he has crossed the line somewhere and I expect that Trey Gowdy is has seen his tracks.

December 2014

"...The president has never been popular with the military, but his approval among active-duty troops has cratered in the last year..."

MilitaryTimes.jpg

"...According to a Military Times survey of almost 2,300 active-duty service members, Obama's popularity — never high to begin with — has crumbled, falling from 35 percent in 2009 to just 15 percent this year, while his disapproval ratings have increased to 55 percent from 40 percent over that time..."

AMERICA S MILITARY A conservative institution s uneasy cultural evolution

Forum List

Back