Does Anyone Here Think They Know The Nature Of God...?

I picture God as an unthinkably huge ocean of consciousness. A formless eternal mind.
God contains us all within His/her self and we are separated from the ocean of the God mind by a bubble of energy called the soul body.
Everything that happens to us, either good or bad is experience that is beneficial to the soul, and since we do not die but simply move on to another incarnation, death is not nearly as bad as it seems from the human perspective. According to spirit guides I have heard from we live thousands of lives on many different planets, until achieving a state of grace, or enlightenment. After which we continue on into eternity as immortal beings, and at which time we remember all our past lives, as the memory of them is stored in the soul body.

God does not directly interfere in human affairs, because his plan for our spiritual evolution is perfect. But many spirits seek to guide us from a higher plane of existence, and they can sometimes aid us with comfort, healing, and inspiration.

I do

God is a good guy.....someone you would like to drink a beer with

Depends what you mean by the nature of God. I know what's been revealed to man.

As to the answer to your other question, yes the Lord will intercede on our behalf. But His intervention isn't always going to give us what we want, but what's best for us.

The more I study the Word of God the less I know. I know Jesus is our interecessor, not any man. And here is His promise....... If we abide in Christ and his word abides in us we can ask what we will and he shall do it. So those who abide in Christ should be praying for others and especially when we see others having troubles. I believe God answers prayer. Definitely.

Nobody knows the nature of God, only what has been revealed to men.

The more I study the Word of God the less I know. I know Jesus is our interecessor, not any man. And here is His promise....... If we abide in Christ and his word abides in us we can ask what we will and he shall do it. So those who abide in Christ should be praying for others and especially when we see others having troubles. I believe God answers prayer. Definitely.

Jesus and all the rest of us saints don't need to pray except when our Creator commands us to pray. This usually happens while becoming a saint for trust purposes and nothing else.

God forced me into situations I didn't think I could get out of and then He put commands into my ,mind of what to pray for. Once I asked Him with the words He put in my mind, He would answer the prayer exactly in the way that I asked Him for. This builds trust while He's working on removing the sinful Old Covenant "veil" that is blocking all sinners from His invisible knowledge to understand the delusion we're in today and the past and future.

No Christian has ever gone through the course that God takes us saints through to have the "veil" removed.

Nobody knows the nature of God, only what has been revealed to men.

God only reveals His hidden knowledge through His servant called the Word of God and witnessed and testified by the flesh called saints. God's created men are eternally separated from His servant who speaks for Him but they will all speak His knowledge in the next age after His saints speak the language into existence.

Forum List

Back