CDZ Does Anyone Here Really Believe That The Programs Joe Biden Wants In The Build Back Better Bill WON'T be extended?

What does how much wealth Trump was given by his father have to do with the economic policies he employed as President? Trump was an economics major at the Wharton School...one of the best business schools in the country. Unlike you and idiots like Joe Biden...Trump would understand basic economic theory...things like you don't pump trillions more into an economy already awash in cash and suffering from rampant inflation! You'd know that too, Colin if you'd taken basic economics classes.

My point is you installed a ratbag. He has no degrees in economics. You're a liar.
You were conned by trump who played on your fears. Stop the mexicans, build the wall and get revenge on the Chinese, make America great again, get rid of the debt, put Hilary in jail and you fell for the lot sucked in and now you invent lies to support that choice.
That crap might work on someone else boy but not this black duck. Like trump, you are a fraud.

As build back benefits average working Americans, everything will be done to stop it. We then wait for the next bill that benefits the wealthy.

My point is you installed a ratbag. He has no degrees in economics. You're a liar.
You were conned by trump who played on your fears. Stop the mexicans, build the wall and get revenge on the Chinese, make America great again, get rid of the debt, put Hilary in jail and you fell for the lot sucked in and now you invent lies to support that choice.
That crap might work on someone else boy but not this black duck. Like trump, you are a fraud.
He has a degree in Economics from the Wharton School, Colin...arguably one of the best business schools in the United States. Before you accuse others of lying perhaps you might want to check to see if you know what it is that you're talking about?
What pray tell is YOUR educational background, Colin? You call me a fraud? I've got a degree in History from UMass and an MBA from Boston University. What do you bring to the table?

Last edited:
As build back benefits average working Americans, everything will be done to stop it. We then wait for the next bill that benefits the wealthy.
BBB is going to increase inflation even more than it is now, Sartre...something that will hit average Americans FAR more than it will the wealthy! Joe Biden talks the talk about helping the average person but his policies have done more damage to average Americans then any President I can think of and the Democrats don't seem to care! If you're on a fixed income and you're now paying way more for rent, food and gasoline than you were a year ago? The liberal wing of the Democratic Party couldn't care less!

He has a degree in Economics from the Wharton School, Colin...arguably one of the best business schools in the United States. Before you accuse others of lying perhaps you might want to check to see if you know what it is that you're talking about?
What pray tell is YOUR educational background, Colin? You call me a fraud? I've got a degree in History from UMass and an MBA from Boston University. What do you bring to the table?

Both of You are well educated with no brains.
I base that on the fact you voted for an idiot. That's not a sign of intelligence regardless of your qualifications.
The only thing he was economical with was the truth. He had no government experience prior to the presidency. He said he would eliminate the debt. Wheres his economics regarding that?
Not to mention the lies he told.

You can make all the excuses you want but he remains a narcissistic lying buffoon installed purely by you guys because of your hatred of democrats. You would sacrifice democracy, as the 6/1 proves, purely to stop democrats.
That's how much hate you have. You're pathetic. Stick with your filthy bible.

Both of You are well educated with no brains.
I base that on the fact you voted for an idiot. That's not a sign of intelligence regardless of your qualifications.
The only thing he was economical with was the truth. He had no government experience prior to the presidency. He said he would eliminate the debt. Wheres his economics regarding that?
Not to mention the lies he told.

You can make all the excuses you want but he remains a narcissistic lying buffoon installed purely by you guys because of your hatred of democrats. You would sacrifice democracy, as the 6/1 proves, purely to stop democrats.
That's how much hate you have. You're pathetic. Stick with your filthy bible.
So now you've gone from claiming Trump didn't HAVE an Economics degree to claiming that he's well educated but with no brains? Here's a small hint for you, Colin! It actually takes brains to get a degree from good colleges like Penn and BU! I would make the case that when it comes to Economics, Donald Trump probably has more education and more experience on that topic than any President we've ever had.
As for the bible rant? I'm an agnostic, Colin. Care to get something else totally wrong today? Or have you already reached your quota of "stupid"?

So now you've gone from claiming Trump didn't HAVE an Economics degree to claiming that he's well educated but with no brains? Here's a small hint for you, Colin! It actually takes brains to get a degree from good colleges like Penn and BU! I would make the case that when it comes to Economics, Donald Trump probably has more education and more experience on that topic than any President we've ever had.
As for the bible rant? I'm an agnostic, Colin. Care to get something else totally wrong today? Or have you already reached your quota of "stupid"?

He would have bought his degree and you don't know otherwise. You just parroting the propaganda.

That aside, why didnt he reduce the debt like he said? Where's his skills there?
You'd believe anything.

A small delay that's very telling. WTG J Manchin not being hog-tied by Dem pressure to pass before Christmas "deadline". No doubt a side factor being US Senate would have had to remain in session beyond today; not many would be happy about an extended session...wonder how much that played into it beyond just Manchin? We need investigative journalists who really give the public the true story of behind the scenes examining and highlighting daily swindling for votes and deal-making! A fact checker that checks the fake fact checkers! lol

When the 2021 New Year’s resolutions didn’t exactly go as planned:

"Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) acknowledged this morning that President Biden’s Build Back Better bill will likely not pass in 2021 due to the ongoing negotiations with moderate Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.). Schumer says Build Back Better will be delayed

Schumer said on the Senate floor this morning: “The president requested more time to continue his negotiations, and so we will keep working with him, hand in hand, to bring this bill over the finish line and deliver on these much-needed provisions.”

Democrats will squeeze them in there later, but the easy way to prevent that is to simply win Congress.

. Senators can object to certain pieces of reconciliation, and then it can be removed with a supermajority vote, so that's another path to keep it from becoming permanent.

Or, they could just be honest upfront and not try to fool "We The People"? Right?
sheesh, dude/dudette

He would have bought his degree and you don't know otherwise. You just parroting the propaganda.

That aside, why didnt he reduce the debt like he said? Where's his skills there?
You'd believe anything.
Well gee whiz, Colin...let's think long and hard about why the debt didn't go down during the Trump presidency! Oh yeah...there was this thing you probably didn't hear about...a world wide pandemic that shut down the US economy and prompted the US to spend Trillions in stimulus money to people who were out of work? Duh?

You couldn't get into a real school?

Didn't AOC get a degree from Boston U.? That destroys that portion of your argument.

You couldn't get into a real school?
Both UMass and Boston University have excellent academic reputations, Swabby!
As for AOC? Every time that twit goes on TV and says something monumentally stupid about Economics I will admit I have to wonder which members of the BU faculty allowed her to graduate with a degree in the subject! It's bad enough when our politicians that studied law or political science are confused about Economics but it's shocking that someone who majored in it is as clueless as AOC is!

Is there anyone out there that REALLY believes the entitlement programs in BBB will be given to people and then taken away in just a few year's time? It seems quite obvious that Democrats have no intention of doing away with any of those programs once they are in place...so why are they trying to sell BBB as only costing approximately 1.7 Trillion dollars when it's clear that the real cost will be at LEAST 3 Trillion being added to the deficit!
They would also make us an actual modern country instead of a GOP giveaway to the rich propaganda morass... Keep voting for the greedy idiot Rich.

Both UMass and Boston University have excellent academic reputations, Swabby!
As for AOC? Every time that twit goes on TV and says something monumentally stupid about Economics I will admit I have to wonder which members of the BU faculty allowed her to graduate with a degree in the subject! It's bad enough when our politicians that studied law or political science are confused about Economics but it's shocking that someone who majored in it is as clueless as AOC is!
I'm not sure that AOC is clueless, she just may be one of the worst liars ever to take a step up on the Hill.

I'm not sure that AOC is clueless, she just may be one of the worst liars ever to take a step up on the Hill.
I don't know, Meister...some of the things that come out of her mouth about economic issues are SO idiotic it boggles my mind. It's the kind of nonsense that a political science major would believe in but not an Economics major!

I don't know, Meister...some of the things that come out of her mouth about economic issues are SO idiotic it boggles my mind. It's the kind of nonsense that a political science major would believe in but not an Economics major!
If she isn't clueless, she would still have to lie to sell her true agenda. She certainly couldn't tell the truth.

Is there anyone out there that REALLY believes the entitlement programs in BBB will be given to people and then taken away in just a few year's time? It seems quite obvious that Democrats have no intention of doing away with any of those programs once they are in place...so why are they trying to sell BBB as only costing approximately 1.7 Trillion dollars when it's clear that the real cost will be at LEAST 3 Trillion being added to the deficit!
Shit for brains will destroy this country, handouts will bankrupt the Country

Forum List

Back