Does anyone here OMAD?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
I can't be the only one here who is enjoying the benefits of living this way, has anyone else adopted the OMAD regimen? The unintended benefits of this are too numerous to list.

I have done it yes. Not more than one day a week though. For me 16/8 is my fave along with cutting out sugar (this last point alone is a huge deal).

I'm wondering what others eating window is like. Mine is 2 hours, and that is more than enough time. 1 hour leads to "python eating", but I can still get it done at a slow pace, provided no cooking is involved. I've started to actually enjoy cooking for a change, and I got all day to do it.

I can only do the two-day meal diet plan because I get anemia if I don't.
You are low on Hemoglobin (HGB) and Hematocrit (HCT)

HGB. should be 13.0-16.5 g/dL (grams a deciliter)
HCT should be 38-50%

Mine were 13.3 and 40.2 in 2015
In 2022 they were 14.4 and 42.6.

I'm wondering what others eating window is like. Mine is 2 hours, and that is more than enough time. 1 hour leads to "python eating", but I can still get it done at a slow pace, provided no cooking is involved. I've started to actually enjoy cooking for a change, and I got all day to do it.
I didnt consider this. I just eat the meal until Im done, could be 15 minutes or 90. There is probably some science behind it.

The science is autophagy, and the longer you go without eating, the more of that takes place. Some people eat every 36 hours.
I know, I went 60 hours once in order to try and "regen my cells". I was referring to the ideal eating window of OMAD. It's quite a.granular physiological issue.

Last edited:
I eat less overall and often don't eat until afternoon. Is that OMAD?
OMAD is One Meal A Day. You would probably be similar to my approach which would be 16/8. 16 Hours between your last meal the night before and your first meal of a given day. You basicaly eat within an eight hour window, fast for 16 hours.

OMAD is One Meal A Day. You would probably be similar to my approach which would be 16/8. 16 Hours between your last meal the night before and your first meal of a given day. You basicaly eat within an eight hour window, fast for 16 hours.
Yeah that's about what I do, more or less. I'm not nearly as active as I was 10 years ago, but I'm the identical weight.

Forum List

Back