Does anyone else think that

tax protesting is going to be the next big thing?
The way that government has been delegitimizing itself at every level, I'm expecting to see a big spike in people simply refusing to pay taxes, and daring the gov to do anything about it. Kind of like Gordon Kahl, back in the day.

Anyone else given this any thought?

"Conservatives" will once again become deficit hawks.

The truth is that we should have had a tax increase years ago. The Federal government is the only entity on earth that doesn't recognize prices go up for labor, goods, services, etc...
I disagree. I think we should have fired 75% of all government employees a long time ago.
Yeah, well, you're not too bright.
You think bigger and more powerful government is a good thing, and I'm the one who is not too bright?
LOLOLOL

You're the one who doesn't think we should be building a national defense. I'll let the board decide who is more intelligent. (Hint: It ain't gonna be you).
I was in the military for 20 years, Infantry.
If you think you know more about defending this place than I do, then you're a fucking retard.
Apparently not...if you don't think we should be building fighter planes and ships.
If the people want it, they will be willing to pay for it.
If the people don't want it, then why would the government be doing it?

Tax payers shouldn't have to pay for anything they don't want?

LOL
Exactly.

Why do you believe they should?

So if people don't like the infantry that you supposedly were part of, they shouldn't have to fund it?
Yep.

Why should they?
It provides for the national defense....without a national defense, we don't have a nation. Your stance is as silly as it is idiotic.
We're the most heavily armed civilian population in the entire world. Who is going to invade us?
Don't know, don't care. A standing army is essential to a nation. Your stance is as silly as it is idiotic. Are you this desperate for attention that you're taking these crazy stands to have someone to talk to?
Is it?
Maybe, maybe not..... but either way, why do you think it's okay to force people to pay for something they don't want?

Its the only way society works. Grow up.
That's not society, that's a protection racket.

Whatever you say nitwit.

tax protesting is going to be the next big thing?
The way that government has been delegitimizing itself at every level, I'm expecting to see a big spike in people simply refusing to pay taxes, and daring the gov to do anything about it. Kind of like Gordon Kahl, back in the day.

Anyone else given this any thought?

"Conservatives" will once again become deficit hawks.

The truth is that we should have had a tax increase years ago. The Federal government is the only entity on earth that doesn't recognize prices go up for labor, goods, services, etc...
I disagree. I think we should have fired 75% of all government employees a long time ago.
Yeah, well, you're not too bright.
You think bigger and more powerful government is a good thing, and I'm the one who is not too bright?
LOLOLOL

You're the one who doesn't think we should be building a national defense. I'll let the board decide who is more intelligent. (Hint: It ain't gonna be you).
I was in the military for 20 years, Infantry.
If you think you know more about defending this place than I do, then you're a fucking retard.
Apparently not...if you don't think we should be building fighter planes and ships.
If the people want it, they will be willing to pay for it.
If the people don't want it, then why would the government be doing it?

Tax payers shouldn't have to pay for anything they don't want?

LOL
Exactly.

Why do you believe they should?

So if people don't like the infantry that you supposedly were part of, they shouldn't have to fund it?
Yep.

Why should they?
It provides for the national defense....without a national defense, we don't have a nation. Your stance is as silly as it is idiotic.
We're the most heavily armed civilian population in the entire world. Who is going to invade us?
Don't know, don't care. A standing army is essential to a nation. Your stance is as silly as it is idiotic. Are you this desperate for attention that you're taking these crazy stands to have someone to talk to?
Is it?
Maybe, maybe not..... but either way, why do you think it's okay to force people to pay for something they don't want?

Its the only way society works. Grow up.
That's not society, that's a protection racket.

Whatever you say nitwit.
What gives you or anyone else the right to demand others pay for things they don't want?

Nothing, right?

So go fuck yourself and then die.

Forum List

Back