Does anyone else tear up choke up when they see the crowd sizes at Trump rallies!?

4897D25E-D924-418D-BE86-86602546DDF9.jpeg
Karlin Bennett

I understand how you feel.
I've been on the Trump train since day one. ... :cool:

To tell the truth, in the beginning I was alittle doubtful about DJT. It was only when he began pushing and started accomplishing his promises that I was sold on his presidency.

I dream that one day with could have the same in France, Make France Great Again.:)

You aren't free
Am I the only one that feels the passion to save America from democrats/ communist?
I just saw the crowd and American flags as the plane came in. God keep saving us from
Democrats! Thank you

All those brainwashing victims make me sad.

Ever think it’s just you that’s brainwashed?

Nope. I've watched it happen to you tRump supporters.

Join us it’s amazing to be free

You aren't free. You're enslaved to the whims of a madman. How many times have you been forced to change your viewpoint when tRump flip-flopped on an issue? He lies to you and you've been conditioned like pavlov's dogs.

That's not freedom.

It's FREEDUMB.

His results are incredible,, his words are for you to cry about

What results? He's accomplished virtually nothing except to sow conflict and write around the country.

Look how he handled the pandemic,, he didn’t want us to panic, the market has been amazing, jobs are coming back,, WOOOOOW ITS THE LEADER WE NEED

200,000 people are dead and a thousand more are dying every day.

MASSIVE FAIL.

I am actually an extreme leftist, liberal, progressive, but I think Trump actually got covid-19 right, likely by accident because his plan was also better for the economy.

The reality is that all epidemics except Ebola, have always only been ended by herd immunity.
Simply "flattening the curve" with social distancing, is a horrendously ridiculous idea and guarantees the largest possible death toll. It can never end any epidemic, and never has.
Think back over Hong Kong flu, Asian flu, Avian flu, SARS, MERS, swine flu, etc., and none of them used social distancing, and were all stopped by herd immunity.

Why does herd immunity work with the least deaths?
It is because most people already have immunity.
It is not just the asymptomatic with antibodies, but anyone who survives covid-19, actually already was partially immune.
And once you have about 60% of the population with immunity, then the virus can not propagate and dies off in less than 12 days.
So the part we are unsure of is how many already have immunity.
But likely it is around 50%.
So then we only need about 10% to get deliberately infected, to achieve herd immunity.
And if we pick only volunteers who are young and healthy, their risk of death is only about 0,01%.
So there would have been less than 10,000 death and it would have been over in March, instead of still being around and killing 200,000.

You aren't free
Am I the only one that feels the passion to save America from democrats/ communist?
I just saw the crowd and American flags as the plane came in. God keep saving us from
Democrats! Thank you

You aren't free. You're enslaved to the whims of a madman. How many times have you been forced to change your viewpoint when tRump flip-flopped on an issue? He lies to you and you've been conditioned like pavlov's dogs.

That's not freedom.

It's FREEDUMB.

What results? He's accomplished virtually nothing except to sow conflict and write around the country.

Look how he handled the pandemic,, he didn’t want us to panic, the market has been amazing, jobs are coming back,, WOOOOOW ITS THE LEADER WE NEED

MASSIVE FAIL.

I am actually an extreme leftist, liberal, progressive, but I think Trump actually got covid-19 right, likely by accident because his plan was also better for the economy.

The reality is that all epidemics except Ebola, have always only been ended by herd immunity.
Simply "flattening the curve" with social distancing, is a horrendously ridiculous idea and guarantees the largest possible death toll. It can never end any epidemic, and never has.
Think back over Hong Kong flu, Asian flu, Avian flu, SARS, MERS, swine flu, etc., and none of them used social distancing, and were all stopped by herd immunity.

It is not just the asymptomatic with antibodies, but anyone who survives covid-19, actually already was partially immune.
And once you have about 60% of the population with immunity, then the virus can not propagate and dies off in less than 12 days.
So then we only need about 10% to get deliberately infected, to achieve herd immunity.
And if we pick only volunteers who are young and healthy, their risk of death is only about 0,01%.
So there would have been less than 10,000 death and it would have been over in March, instead of still being around and killing 200,000.

I'm afraid that incorrect, friend. Swine flu was stopped by a vaccine, sars and mers by quarantines(aka social distancing) and even as far back as the 1918 flu pandemic masks and social distancing were required.

I'm.afraid tRump has completely botched this.

Democrats! Thank you

They are not rallies ...they are peacful protests

I was at a rod run in East Tennessee tonight ...thousands of every kinda of car you could imagine bought sold trade....sweet rides a plenty ....i may make an offer on something i saw tommorow

Anyways

As we're golf carting around we come across.......a wot now
A TRUMP STORE

...and we still had the other side to do ...its like 2 /3 miles of frigging cars ..its awesome ...so there's a big brick an morter trump store with all kinds of crazy swag

Packed ...jammed lol

After the rod run is gone im so going in

nuttin but trump flags on every pickup truck ....didn't see even a biden sticker anywhere

Democrats! Thank you

It gives me hope........ as Andrew Klavan over at the daily wire said in his podcast...the democrats see this as their time to make their move......if we don't stop them here and now, they will spend 2 years consolidating their power over this country.....packing the Supreme Court, making Puerto Rico and D.C. states to get 4 more Senators, making illegal aliens citizens to stack the voting roles, and attacking religious freedom and gun Rights.....

You aren't free
Democrats! Thank you

That's not freedom.

It's FREEDUMB.

MASSIVE FAIL.

I'm afraid that incorrect, friend. Swine flu was stopped by a vaccine, sars and mers by quarantines(aka social distancing) and even as far back as the 1918 flu pandemic masks and social distancing were required.

I'm.afraid tRump has completely botched this.

No vaccine can ever stop an entrenched epidemic because vaccines always took over 6 years before, and will never take less than a year.

Quarantine is NOT at all similar to social distancing.
Quarantine is how we prevented Ebola from becoming entrenched, but can NOT work once an epidemic has become entrenched.
Social distancing is "flattening the curve", which does NOT decrease the area under the curve, (deaths), but instead increases them by making them continue for far longer than they would have otherwise.

The ONLY time masks and social distancing was ever tried, was Spanish flu of 1918, but that was a total disaster that showed why we should NEVER try social distancing. Spanish flu killed about 10% of the population, and that was because social distancing preserved the deadly virus for years instead of the normal couple of months.

All epidemics, like Hong Kong flu, Asian flu. Swine flu, Avian flu, etc., were always stopped ONLY by herd immunity. There really is nothing else. Social distancing can not possibly ever stop any epidemic.

Forum List

Back