Does anyone care we won the war in IRAQ?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
I have realized that the liberals are going to do what ever it takes to taint the great victory in Iraq
Does anyone realize that war is over and it looks like we will be 100% gone in 6 months?
That there is a republic in place?
and that women vote and hold office?
I had no idea that the liberal media and there cock suckers would go to the level they have to make the troops look bad and make the success they fought hard for look like, well ask Drock and that crew
I dont even know how to explain it
DOES ANYBODY CARE WE WON?

I have realized that the liberals are going to do what ever it takes to taint the great victory in Iraq
Does anyone realize that war is over and it looks like we will be 100% gone in 6 months?
I had no idea that the liberal media and there cock suckers would go to the level they have to make the troops look bad and make the success they fought hard for look like, well ask Drock and that crew

We will not be gone in 6 months. We are going to be there untill A) we cannot get credit anymore to sustain the empire B) We elect Ron Paul or C) The sun burns out.

Iraq is a victory. We have successfully overthrown a dictator and allowed our economic interest to take over the country. We have installed a status quo with a few people profiting greatly from the resources, they will assure our business interests are taken care of for many years into the future. We have shown the population enough horror that they will accept any form of government, no matter how much the population suffers.

BTW, the same business interests have bankrupted our own economy for their agenda. Soon the dollar will fall from the unfunded war. And now more people hate our guts.

We will not be gone in 6 months. We are going to be there untill A) we cannot get credit anymore to sustain the empire B) We elect Ron Paul or C) The sun burns out.

Iraq is a victory. We have successfully overthrown a dictator and allowed our economic interest to take over the country. We have installed a status quo with a few people profiting greatly from the resources, they will assure our business interests are taken care of for many years into the future. We have shown the population enough horror that they will accept any form of government, no matter how much the population suffers.

BTW, the same business interests have bankrupted our own economy for their agenda. Soon the dollar will fall from the unfunded war. And now more people hate our guts.

A lot of them dislike America because of people like you giving America a worse name.

Last edited:

do you have any idea what goes on?
we will be gone from there in 6 months
US Willing to Leave 10K Troops in Iraq - But unless formal request is made, only 200 will remain in 2012
unfunded war?
hell the stimulus cost more than the war and it was really unfunded

1) There never were any weapons. We've gone over this.
2) Saddam was our man. So yeah, we got rid of our own guy when it suited us.
3)The country is far more unstable now than it was with Saddam.
4)Al-Qaeda was never shown to be there in the first place.

So, yeah. We "won" if you live in a logical fallacy.

We did pretty much win it.

What did we really win?

The objectives were pretty much met, Saddam is no more and his government is toppled. We paid a heavier price than was expected in my opinion, but we pretty much did what we came to do, now whether you believe we should have went in or not is a different discussion.

That's 1/2 the battle
no matter if you think we should have went, the troops did succeed
All of the "quagmire" along with anti troop speeches were wrong

I think now even if you think we should have never been there it comes to a place when we can all move on or at least grant the troops the respect of job well done

We did pretty much win it.

What did we really win?

You cannot figure that out?
what did go there to do?

1) weapons? gone
2) Saddam? gone
3) Dictatorship? gone
4) AL quid-ea in Iraq? broken

I don't believe the war went as smoothly as we thought it would, we paid a heavy price with the lives we lost but the job is pretty much done, now the hardest part in the future will be to stop the Iraqis from falling into bed with the Iranians.

What did we really win?

The objectives were pretty much met, Saddam is no more and his government is toppled. We paid a heavier price than was expected in my opinion, but we pretty much did what we came to do, now whether you believe we should have went in or not is a different discussion.

That's 1/2 the battle
no matter if you think we should have went, the troops did succeed
All of the "quagmire" along with anti troop speeches were wrong

I think now even if you think we should have never been there it comes to a place when we can all move on or at least grant the troops the respect of job well done

Whether or not we should have went in is irrelevant, we are where we are and we are in Iraq, I deployed to Kuwait and assisted Soldiers in Iraq, I met people who died there.

war ? there was no war...there was an invasion of a sovereign nation on false pretext

Yes, I care that we've "won".

However, I care more that Jr. invaded the wrong country and fought an unjust war using 9/11 as a selling point. OBL was in Afghanistan/Pakistan, not Iraq.

Additionally, there were NO WMD's.

Saddam is who kept the Taliban OUT of Iraq, but when we invaded and took him out, the Taliban then moved in.

As far as the job the military did? They did the best they could with incompetent leadership under Jr. who sent them into battle without proper armor for the humvees.

Yeah, I care the war is over, but I care more that we shouldn't have gone in the first place.

Forum List

Back