Does Anyone Care About This?

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
It is, after all, about a Republican who actually had enough dignity in himself and gave in.
No. He was actually losing it. The last days he was supposedly drunk and talking to the paintings of the Founding Fathers on the walls.

The actual crime was not so bad, it was the cover up. It was a minor burglary that started the whole thing. The night he came on TV and said "I am not a Crook! I knew it was time for him to go. Poor Ford was not prepared for the office.

toobfreak

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Billy, your paranoia is getting the best of you! I assure you, it is TOTALLY just a coincidence they want to produce a TV series about impeaching a president right in the middle of the Democrat impeachment scam just as it was TOTALLY just a coincidence that CBS came out with a TV series called 'Madam Secretary' about the sterling, impeccable life of a Secretary of State who looked just like a younger, better looking Hillary Clinton right during her run for the White House! :04: :th_waiting: :uhh:

What does this really say about the way Democrats work, how they view the average Joe Public, and what it SAYS about the average Joe Public?

impuretrash

Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone remember the FX series "Tyrant"...? Thinly-veiled propaganda for US military intervention in Syria.

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score
It is, after all, about a Republican who actually had enough dignity in himself and gave in.
No. He was actually losing it. The last days he was supposedly drunk and talking to the paintings of the Founding Fathers on the walls.

The actual crime was not so bad, it was the cover up. It was a minor burglary that started the whole thing. The night he came on TV and said "I am not a Crook! I knew it was time for him to go. Poor Ford was not prepared for the office.
He was a drinker and pill popper for years. Barbiturates.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score

I didn't know that. Wonder what politicians today are doing the same thing today.

White 6

Gold Member
Reaction score
Billy, your paranoia is getting the best of you! I assure you, it is TOTALLY just a coincidence they want to produce a TV series about impeaching a president right in the middle of the Democrat impeachment scam just as it was TOTALLY just a coincidence that CBS came out with a TV series called 'Madam Secretary' about the sterling, impeccable life of a Secretary of State who looked just like a younger, better looking Hillary Clinton right during her run for the White House! :04: :th_waiting: :uhh:

What does this really say about the way Democrats work, how they view the average Joe Public, and what it SAYS about the average Joe Public?
It doesn't say near as much about how Democrats work as it does about good American marketing, striking while the iron is hot in the minds of the public. I watched a CNN special last week about Watergate. Learned new things or relearned things I had forgotten about the first president I voted for, and how his mistakes brought him down. If the new series has good production values, writing, directing along with good acting, it will be a hit. If not, we will be looking forward to The Walking Dead.

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score

I didn't know that. Wonder what politicians today are doing the same thing today.
Remember the WH military doctor? He handed out drugs like candy.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score

To Nixon? Maybe that is what Hillary needs to get over her whining.

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score

To Nixon? Maybe that is what Hillary needs to get over her whining.
You better get up to speed. Trump WH doctor, as of late.

OP
Billy_Kinetta

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List