Does Anybody Still Believe Barry Hussein Is A Christian?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Of course our leftist atheists will claim nobody cares if he's a Christian, or was born in Kenya, or a racist jackass who actually hates America. We expect that and don't care what they say in the moron's defense. But since he has now compared ISIS mayhem to Christian campaigns centuries ago, maybe it's time to tear off the final veil from this fraud called Obama.

Every picture tells a story don't it?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Obama_Prayer_Breakfast-08bef.jpg

The teachings of Christ were barely mentioned in Jeremiah Wright's "church" in Chicago....you remember the one Barry Hussein attended for years but never heard Wright's racist, anti-American screeds? It's pretty much understood that "church" is about picking out the crooks who will run the black precincts in the Windy City.

The only time I can recall Barry Hussein and his soul mate attending any church since being president was a couple years back when they and the daughters walked snickering to and from a Christian service in D.C....not caring that their whole attitude and demeanor was that of a poorly orchestrated publicity stunt.

We know Barry Hussein has lived and worshiped as a muslim in Indonesia, is the son of a muslim, and said in his book that "he would stand with the muslims" if the political winds got ugly. So isn't it about time for him to admit that he's a muslim, not a Christian, and won't insult Islam by calling them terrorists and terrorist sheep? I do.
blink.gif

I couldn't care less what his religion is, but personally, he strikes me as an atheist more than anything else.

Don't have cow man,,what someones religion is should not be an issue since their is no religious test for office..He has the right to be what he wants...

• Banned
I couldn't care less what his religion is, but personally, he strikes me as an atheist more than anything else.

Or an apostate muslim which is what he is eating pork and drinking beer. In ISIS eyes he's the Crusader they base their hatred of the west on....and here he is defending that belief.

• Banned
Don't have cow man,,what someones religion is should not be an issue since their is no religious test for office..He has the right to be what he wants...

Once again you're too spaced out to understand the OP....I don't care what he is...I care about him LYING about it.....now run along and pester somebody else.

Once again you're too spaced out to understand the OP....I don't care what he is...I care about him LYING about it.....now run along and pester somebody else.

Moonglow has had too much moonglow pumped up his ass.

Last edited:

Obama's religious beliefs are irrelevant. But if you choose to press the subject, I'd say its likely he agrees with both Christianity and Islam on many things, and doesn't agree with the hate that Christians and Muslims have towards each other.

Or an apostate muslim which is what he is eating pork and drinking beer. In ISIS eyes he's the Crusader they base their hatred of the west on....and here he is defending that belief.

Don't forget the support for gay marriage. That's a pretty big no-no in the Middle east too.

Obama's religious beliefs are irrelevant. But if you choose to press the subject, I'd say its likely he agrees with both Christianity and Islam on many things, and doesn't agree with the hate that Christians and Muslims have towards each other.

I'll decide what's "relevant" in my threads ya freak. And find some Christian "hate" towards muslims even after 9/11 and 12 years of war....that's a one-way street.

It's better to have a President that acts based on information and advice from experts than because he delusionally believes that God wants him to do it.

So why is he lying about his faith...and why are you losers so unconcerned? Do you really think he gives a shit about you?

some have never believed that he was Christian or a loyal American .

I am not pressing the subject when I say he is a goddamn liar no matter what GOD he worships.

It's better to have a President that acts based on information and advice from experts than because he delusionally believes that God wants him to do it.

So why is he lying about his faith...and why are you losers so unconcerned? Do you really think he gives a shit about you?
If he's lying about his faith then surely you'd be okay with dismissing the lunatic right's accusations about his relationship with Reverend Wright. Well?

Forum List

Back