Does anybody on here have personal big plans that you'd like to share

No, no, he is serious
Well if he is, I still wish him luck, he's going to need it.
Why anybody would want to do it in the first place is beyond me, this world is beautiful it's big enough for everybody but it's also really messed up.

Well if he is, I still wish him luck, he's going to need it.
Why anybody would want to do it in the first place is beyond me, this world is beautiful it's big enough for everybody but it's also really messed up.
Killjoy!

Last one with the most political power wins!

My wife was just saying the other day,
"Hey, we should go on a fossil hunting trip." And I go "Yeah. That'd be cool."

You totally read our minds.
One of my favorite finds.

Attachments

• IMG_20211231_213219.jpg
    IMG_20211231_213219.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 34
Be very careful digging up those ancient fossils, they could cause you serious harm ya know, kinda like Jurassic park.

Just look at what happened after I dug up these two fossils in the hills of Montana.

1641008547227.png

My wife was just saying the other day,
"Hey, we should go on a fossil hunting trip." And I go "Yeah. That'd be cool."

You totally read our minds.
But you're probably find a lot of things you can't identify. It's different views of the same fossil, looks like part of a knee joint to me but I couldn't identify the critter.

Attachments

• IMG_20211231_214230.jpg
    IMG_20211231_214230.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20211231_214134.jpg
    IMG_20211231_214134.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 30
Biden's farts are a blast from the past.
Funny you should say that, the global warming cult wants us to believe dino's, like Joe and Bernie, farted themselves into extinction.

It gives us a whole new meaning into the word "eXTINCTion"

i have big plans....loading the porch with firewood before its snows tomorrow night (yea right its 51 degrees here) and cleaning up fireworks we set off last night...decent fireworks are illegal in nc so we have to hit up tn...the creek started setting off fireworks at dark and continued till about 11 ish..make a dump run....loaded car with trash yesterday and hit the closed dump...town is full of pissed off skiers...slopes are bad and tickets are high (80 bucks for a day session} load the bird feeders...i will check the mail several times today each time forgetting its new years day and cussing each time..

Forum List

Back