Does anybody here wanna audit the FED?

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012
Or are you guys on some just along for the ride, crash and burn, party like it's 1999 type shit?

Talk to me!!... I wanna know whose serious about fixin shit and not just playing politics and pulling dicks.

Is there another REAL Patriot on this site besides myself?

I'll do it. I'll audit the Fed. How much does the job pay?

I'm all for it.. I lean libertarian anyhow.. Pulling dicks sounds interesting.. Does it pay and if so, whose dick I gotta pull? Obama has no nutz, so I KNOW he didn't make the list.

Or are you guys on some just along for the ride, crash and burn, party like it's 1999 type shit?

Talk to me!!... I wanna know whose serious about fixin shit and not just playing politics and pulling dicks.

Is there another REAL Patriot on this site besides myself?

What nefarious stuff do you expect an audit to find that is not already known?

We know the Fed loaned money to other central banks. We know the Fed is printing money like it is going out of style.

Are there hookers and blow hiding in the books? What?

Audit the Fed passed the House of Representatives, but Harry Reid wouldn't allow it hit the floor in the Senate. Shocking.....

It's too late to matter. But sure.

Too late, or too arcane for common people to get their bowels in an uproar over?

Bayonets and First Lady vacations seem to be their speed. Not repos and Operation Twist.

No literally too late to matter. As in the damage is irreversible and the fed purchase flow is important to economic stability. If an audit prove politically charged and puts the fed on thin ice, this ship is going to have a massive hull breach.

I actually have a pretty good idea what kind of nefarious stuff an audit would turn up. I'm just wondering if anyone else does.

Fire away.

No literally too late to matter. As in the damage is irreversible and the fed purchase flow is important to economic stability. If an audit prove politically charged and puts the fed on thin ice, this ship is going to have a massive hull breach.

I would like to keep this topic alive. The election topics have gone way beyond ridiculous. This is a good subject.

Okay.

So what kind of damage are you speaking of? Are you speaking of the debasing of our currency, or something more? If more, what?

I would like to separate out those who want to audit the Fed because it sounds like a cool thing to say, and those who have a good idea what an audit would actually accomplish. I know you are the latter, so let's keep going.

I say yes. Let's all start sending emails to our congress critters and demanding it.

Well, I guess people say "audit the Fed" because it sounds cool. They apparently have no idea what for.

Currently, the GAO is prohibited from auditing:
1. transactions for or with a foreign central bank, government of a foreign country, or nonprivate international financing organizations
2. deliberations, decisions, or actions on monetary policy matters, including discount window operations, reserves of member banks, securities credit, interest on deposits, and open market operations
3. transactions made under the direction of the Federal Open Market Committee; or
4. a part of a discussion or communication among or between members of the Board of Governors and officers and employees of the Federal Reserve System related to clauses (1)-(3) of this subsection of US Code.

The GAO is also prevented from conducting on-site examinations of banks or bank holding companies without the written consent of the appropriate regulatory agency.

But keep on running.

It's too late to matter. But sure.

We just had 3 debates and neither of the candidates addressed this crucial issue to our economy.

Why do you think that was?

Is the FED Reserve immuned to discussion, ridicule and debate?

Forum List

Back