Does anybody else occasionally deal with insomnia?

I'm not at all surprised you have trouble sleeping. A lot of sociopaths and deviants do. It's your chronic mental instability keeping you awake. Try to turn your life around and do productive stuff, do volunteer work, even though that's extremely unpleasant for commies and deviants, you can get used to it over time. You will have to change your group of 'friends', if any, as well. If you can't handle that, then just read Das Kapital; it's respectable in your peer group, even though nobody has ever actually read it, and extremely dull ranting gibberish, much like your own Xian bashing compulsions.

Last edited:
I'm not at all surprised you have trouble sleeping. A lot of sociopaths and deviants do. It's your chronic mental instability keeping you awake. Try to turn your life around and do productive stuff, do volunteer work, even though that's extremely unpleasant for commies and deviants, you can get used to it over time. You will have to change your group of 'friends', if any, as well.
Thank you for your kind suggestions. As always, I will give your thoughts all the consideration they deserve.

yes, I do.

So what do you do. I generally just whine and complain, but that doesn't work as well as you might hope.

When I first started experiencing insomnia I used to PBM&C - but found it to be a detrimental antagonist to solving the insomnia.

I've been scripted all of the sleeping meds in existence.
The side effects were not acceptable.

For awhile I embraced the insomnia and turned my sleeplessness into being productive. It's a PITA tossing and turning.

THESE days when I get hit with insomnia
I post on USMB :)
J/K

What works for me are edibles.
Check your local dispensary.

PM if you need more info.

yes, I do.

So what do you do. I generally just whine and complain, but that doesn't work as well as you might hope.

When I first started experiencing insomnia I used to PBM&C - but found it to be a detrimental antagonist to solving the insomnia.

For awhile I embraced the insomnia and turned my sleeplessness into being productive. It's a PITA tossing and turning.

J/K

Edibles work sometimes, but sometimes not. Great suggestion though. Thanks.

yes, I do.

J/K

Seems like you might need to up the amount if you take it on a consistent basis.

Add melatonin (5mgs)

I wake up at 3am most mornings; make wife a cup of tea as she heads off to work at 4am; post here until about 4:30, go back to bed and say a Rosary....rarely finish the five decades. Works for me when nothing else would. I'm usually in bed by 9pm though.

Greg

yes, I do.

J/K

Seems like you might need to up the amount if you take it on a consistent basis.

Add melatonin (5mgs)
Nope. It's just an occasional problem, but it sucks when it happens. Already tried melatonin.

Forum List

Back