Does Anybody Actually Even Bathe Their Cat?

I take a bath with my cat. He loofas my stretch marks.

Are you ridiculing my cat?

Those were thoughts implanted into my brain by my own cat ... yes, she is ridiculing your cat, if he/she wasn't so damn FAT, he/she wouldn't have stretch marks to begin with ...

ETA: (She doesn't know your cat and she's just talking smack ... 14-weeks what do you expect?) ...

ETA II: (I mean she's 14-weeks old, not me ... I'm a little older ... and I'm not exactly sure who's putting those thoughts in my brain, it might still be the neighbor's cat, he doesn't learn very well and always forgets I'm a bird-watcher and it's kinda sorta dangerous for him to be reading my mind without checking first) ...

Those were thoughts implanted into my brain by my own cat ... yes, she is ridiculing your cat, if he/she wasn't so damn FAT, he/she wouldn't have stretch marks to begin with ...

ETA: (She doesn't know your cat and she's just talking smack ... 14-weeks what do you expect?) ...

ETA II: (I mean she's 14-weeks old, not me ... I'm a little older ... and I'm not exactly sure who's putting those thoughts in my brain, it might still be the neighbor's cat, he doesn't learn very well and always forgets I'm a bird-watcher and it's kinda sorta dangerous for him to be reading my mind without checking first) ...
Reported.

Forum List

Back