Does A Religion Need A God?

^^^ 'And the Liberals/Democrats called Obama god, the messiah, and Jesus.' ^^^

:auiqs.jpg:

the ONLY time i ever heard/read those ridiculous notions had come from (R)s. howeverrrrrrrrrrrr, i can't tell you the numerous times (R) candidates or their wives said that THEY were sent or 'told' by god to run in the past few elections... including the pastor's daughter, sarah honey boo who recently said that 'the chosen one' was sent by her god to be prez.

I see you didn't repeat the lie "the ONLY time i ever heard/read those ridiculous notions had come from (R)s."

Seems we proved, yet again, that I am never wrong.

And you helped prove it.

Religion is ONLY for the terminally stupid, but it is a $1.2T industry.

Do you always believe everything Karl Marx said????

Marx said religion is only for the money? Really?

^^^ 'And the Liberals/Democrats called Obama god, the messiah, and Jesus.' ^^^

:auiqs.jpg:

the ONLY time i ever heard/read those ridiculous notions had come from (R)s. howeverrrrrrrrrrrr, i can't tell you the numerous times (R) candidates or their wives said that THEY were sent or 'told' by god to run in the past few elections... including the pastor's daughter, sarah honey boo who recently said that 'the chosen one' was sent by her god to be prez.

I see you didn't repeat the lie "the ONLY time i ever heard/read those ridiculous notions had come from (R)s."

Seems we proved, yet again, that I am never wrong.

And you helped prove it.

Religion is ONLY for the terminally stupid, but it is a $1.2T industry.

Do you always believe everything Karl Marx said????

Marx said religion is only for the money? Really?

I'm surprised you can't quote Marx thoroughly and extensively.

"Every Leftist is, essentially, a Marxist…even though most eschew the title since the fall of the Soviet Union. Even so, Left-wing ideas are predicated on Marx’s materialist view. Philosophically, the term implies that only material things are real."
Dennis Prager

Forum List

Back